NFL 2021/22

Congratulations to Georgia on defeating Alabama.

Many changes in the NFL already. Chicago need a new Head Coach and a GM.

1642282768168.png

so what would you guys say is the pecking order? Would you see past the Bucs again? Think Green Bay's bottle is in question but this year seems to have been quite even with no standout side?

Would think Buffalo, Kansas, Tampa and Rams are likely to go through, have half a feeling the 49ers could upset Dallas and I don't know anything about Cincinnati or the Raiders 2bh.

View attachment 34578

so what would you guys say is the pecking order? Would you see past the Bucs again? Think Green Bay's bottle is in question but this year seems to have been quite even with no standout side?

Would think Buffalo, Kansas, Tampa and Rams are likely to go through, have half a feeling the 49ers could upset Dallas and I don't know anything about Cincinnati or the Raiders 2bh.
I have a feeling the bengals offense could be too much for the inexperienced raiders and please let the 49ers beat the dallas rags. I quite like the rams and they should have too much for the cardinals although they have JJ Watt back on Monday

View attachment 34578

Derrick Henry’s return could be crucial for the Titans. Missed the last nine games, yet they still booked top slot and now expect him back. Think they’re unfashionable and underrated but might just go all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.