NFL 2021/22

Playoffs confirmed then.

Raiders v Bengals, Bills v NE, Rams vs Cardinals and 49ers vs Cowboys should all be great.

Buccs v Eagles & Chiefs v Steelers should be 1 sided.

Playoffs confirmed then.

Raiders v Bengals, Bills v NE, Rams vs Cardinals and 49ers vs Cowboys should all be great.

I hardly ever root for the Eagles and it’s a long shot.
49ers please get back to your glory days and dump the Cowgirls out.
Worst nightmare Buccs vs Cowgirls Conference final.
Adopted team from now on Green Bay Packers.

Playoffs confirmed then.

If Buffalo can beat the Pats again for the second time in 3 weeks, they would likely have to play the Chiefs in the divisional round. Already beaten them at Arrowhead this season, but can't see them doing it again.... hope to be proven wrong!

Washington team.
going from 2-2 to 2-6 only to pull it back to 6-6 including impressive wins over the Raiders and Buccs.
Then imploding back to 6-9 before a final day win at the Giants.
Slight worse season than last year but imho a tougher schedule too.

Washington team.
going from 2-2 to 2-6 only to pull it back to 6-6 including impressive wins over the Raiders and Buccs.
Then imploding back to 6-9 before a final day win at the Giants.
Slight worse season than last year but imho a tougher schedule too.
The defence has been missing Bostic and Young for a great deal of the season so hopefully we get a decent name and logo and kick on next season. Washington warriors is my choice of the ones I've heard so far

Playoffs confirmed then.

Always seems strange to me that 2 teams from the same division can play each other again in the first round of playoffs (as we see with the Bills against NE).

The defence has been missing Bostic and Young for a great deal of the season so hopefully we get a decent name and logo and kick on next season. Washington warriors is my choice of the ones I've heard so far
How about the Washington Qanons as their name :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.