NFL 2021/22

Downtown Charlie Brown. I never rated Moseley as he toe poked it like a girl :-) but 2x pro bowl and super bowl winner and redskins Hall of fame, he couldn't have been too bad could he? :-)
The skins cut him eventually and he got his revenge with a game winning kick against us for the Browns I think.
I do often wonder what the team would’ve gone on to achieve if LT hadn’t ended Joe Thiesmans’ career.

Other big Washington names Joe Theismann, Darrell Green, Russ Grimm Ricky Sanders,Jeff Bostic, Monte Coleman and Gary Clark
Jacoby and Grimm, immovable objects protecting an unstoppable force...LT breaking Joe Theisman' s leg, that advert with Joe Gibbs and the Cowboys...
Memories from long ago. Before channel 4 with Reg Luckhurst i had to make do with the American Forces Network on am, fading in and out, west coast games starting at 01.00. Nowadays, the way rosters change so frequently has diluted my enthusiasm somewhat, plus being ancient of course. 12th man wannabe....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.