NFL 2021/22

Ha wish I could say the same as a fellow Washington fan.
Dislike list
Tampa Bay Rags and Dallas - joint worst.
Giants
Eagles
Raiders.
On behalf of all Eagles fans I would like to vehemently object we are on the list of worst fanbases because ....

... actually on second thought I agree. Carry on

Oh my goodness, the Chefs Bill's game. What a game. Just incredible.
25 points in the last 2 minutes! Those are basketball numbers, not football!!!

Losing with 13 seconds to go on your own 20 is a fucking ridiculous way to get back in the game…and then win the toss and the game in OT!!!

I’m not sure anyone thought that game could beat THREE CONSECUTIVE ZERO CLOCK FIELD GOALS TO WIN…BUT IT DID!!

(And, yes, that time I WAS shouting!!!) :-)

Ha wish I could say the same as a fellow Washington fan.
Dislike list
Tampa Bay Rags and Dallas - joint worst.
Giants
Eagles
Raiders.
Nice to know there are other Washington fans in here. How I long for the days of Riggins, Monk, Mann and Manley etc. I fear our team are going to end up like the Jets and be team of the past and nothing more.

Nice to know there are other Washington fans in here. How I long for the days of Riggins, Monk, Mann and Manley etc. I fear our team are going to end up like the Jets and be team of the past and nothing more.
Yes it is nice to know of others. Can only put it down to exceptionally good taste :-)
Have you read the book “Hail to the Redskins” (no apology that’s it’s title for the wokes) by Adam Lazarus ?
It covers that great period in detail.
Glad to say i ticked one off my bucket list going to Landover three seasons ago. Also got to see Tom Brady play. Oh and we were shit.:-)

Yes it is nice to know of others. Can only put it down to exceptionally good taste :-)
Have you read the book “Hail to the Redskins” (no apology that’s it’s title for the wokes) by Adam Lazarus ?
It covers that great period in detail.
Glad to say i ticked one off my bucket list going to Landover three seasons ago. Also got to see Tom Brady play. Oh and we were shit.:-)
Not read that book but heading over to eBay now to look for it :-) i do have a dvd that I bought in America all about that famous period and their superbowl wins but its NTSC so I cant play it now I only have a Blu-ray player.

Oh for the days of Madden and the immortal words, Redskins on the Dallas 5, Riggins in the backfield, Didier in motion, touchdown Redskins. Those days seem a long time ago. Watched a rerun of 1982 nfc championship game last night and Dexter Manley absolutely crush Danny White, joy!!

Oh for the days of Madden and the immortal words, Redskins on the Dallas 5, Riggins in the backfield, Didier in motion, touchdown Redskins. Those days seem a long time ago. Watched a rerun of 1982 nfc championship game last night and Dexter Manley absolutely crush Danny White, joy!!
Clint Didier was so underrated! I love watching the second quarter of the Broncos Suoerbowl when I want to remember how great the ‘skins were.
I remember when Dexter Manley revealed he was basically illiterate at college and teachers etc gave him a free ride so he could graduate at play in the NFL. Crazy times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.