NFL 2021/22

Think it’s supposed to be the Admirals, but having just googled it there is a bit of traction that it’s the Commanders.
There was some talk of Warriors with a few nice helmet designs but that seems to have died a death. Of the alleged 8 remaining Redhawks would be my choice, still not over enamoured with that to be honest

What name would you like Nellie ?
I’m genuinely ambivalent about it to be honest.
Would like a name that the aforementioned legends would be proud of, something that inspires you going into a big game. I personally didn't think redskins was offensive particularly as it immortalised the native American people but that is the world we live in. Warriors would have be my choice, something not political like senators or the like

Would like a name that the aforementioned legends would be proud of, something that inspires you going into a big game. I personally didn't think redskins was offensive particularly as it immortalised the native American people but that is the world we live in. Warriors would have be my choice, something not political like senators or the like
I agree I always thought it was a tribute to the indigenous Americans.
Warriors is as good as any I have read to be fair.

Jacoby and Grimm, immovable objects protecting an unstoppable force...LT breaking Joe Theisman' s leg, that advert with Joe Gibbs and the Cowboys...
Memories from long ago. Before channel 4 with Reg Luckhurst i had to make do with the American Forces Network on am, fading in and out, west coast games starting at 01.00. Nowadays, the way rosters change so frequently has diluted my enthusiasm somewhat, plus being ancient of course. 12th man wannabe....
Been there myself with AFN listening to Washington games, throw in a couple of other names of great hogs, Mark Schlereth and Jim Lachey. In the 91 season the line only gave up nine sacks. With Lachey blocking Lawrence Taylor and Reggie White that year.

Brady is the greatest ever quarterback but all this talk of him being the greatest ever athlete is wide of the mark for me. 7 super bowls is the footballing equivalent of 7 league titles, plenty can match and beat that, there's no champions league equivalent to win as only the Americans play the sport. The hyperbole is already doing my head in and I say that as a Brady fan.

Brady is the greatest ever quarterback but all this talk of him being the greatest ever athlete is wide of the mark for me. 7 super bowls is the footballing equivalent of 7 league titles, plenty can match and beat that, there's no champions league equivalent to win as only the Americans play the sport. The hyperbole is already doing my head in and I say that as a Brady fan.
Sticks his head above the parapet - Not having a pop at Brady but it's still Joe Montana for me and that's speaking as a Washington fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.