NFL 2022/2023

3-14 and the first pick for the Bears, which will be for the first time in 76 years. So many areas need addressing that they’ll probably trade.

So close to getting a wild card for the lions. To start 1-6 and finish 9-8 is quite remarkable and huge credit to Dan Campbell. Number 5 pick from the Rams as well which gives them some really good options in the draft.

Great result from Washington downing the Cowgirls.
Play off is Dallas v Tampon Bay who had a worse record than Washington. That is equivalent to Rags v Dippers.
Otherwise well done to the other teams.
Always nice to beat Dallas, the rags of the NFL. Howell looked the business apart from his end zone interception and the defense looks solid and we haven’t been hammered when we have lost. Browns and Giants losses were bad ones as could have ensured play offs

So close to getting a wild card for the lions. To start 1-6 and finish 9-8 is quite remarkable and huge credit to Dan Campbell. Number 5 pick from the Rams as well which gives them some really good options in the draft.
They’re going to be a very handy team next season. I feel like the league is going to be very competitive next season. The Bears have a big salary cap and first pick in the draft. The Raiders will look to get Brady or Garopallo in and along with some other defensive recruits, they may have a sniff at the play offs and a possible home Super Bowl. If the Lions carry on their form on to next season they’ll do well.

It’s going to be a good off season.

They’re going to be a very handy team next season. I feel like the league is going to be very competitive next season. The Bears have a big salary cap and first pick in the draft. The Raiders will look to get Brady or Garopallo in and along with some other defensive recruits, they may have a sniff at the play offs and a possible home Super Bowl. If the Lions carry on their form on to next season they’ll do well.

Lions have some decent cap space to hopefully improve the defense. Number 6 pick and 18 pick but with Goff doing so well I wonder if they will go for a top qb or just focus on defense now. Exciting times for the first time I can ever remember as a lions fan.

Lions have some decent cap space to hopefully improve the defense. Number 6 pick and 18 pick but with Goff doing so well I wonder if they will go for a top qb or just focus on defense now. Exciting times for the first time I can ever remember as a lions fan.
I’m a Raiders fan, so you can see my bias in my original post haha. But seriously, they’ve got brilliant players to build a team around. They need a top quality QB and a competent offensive line. The amount of times they led by 10+ points then to lose this season is frustrating. Just hoping Josh Jacobs sticks around.

Can’t believe we have to wait until September for it to return.

I’m a Raiders fan, so you can see my bias in my original post haha. But seriously, they’ve got brilliant players to build a team around. They need a top quality QB and a competent offensive line. The amount of times they led by 10+ points then to lose this season is frustrating. Just hoping Josh Jacobs sticks around.

Can’t believe we have to wait until September for it to return.
You’re welcome to Carson Wentz as a starter. He’s fucking brilliant and hardly ever gets sacked or throws an interception. In fact I’ll drive him there myself

The Lions are definitely on the up -they were really competitive in virtually every game last season despite the W/L record and have kicked on from there -not sure how far Goff can take them tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.