NFL 2023-24

I agree it's painful to watch on the TV, the continual stops make it almost impossible to follow, not too bad if you're in a bar and it's on in the background.
Not sure who the OP has talked to over here but it's still very popular, especially at the High School level.
Out local High School has a great stadium and watching the kids play has made me appreciate what the sport really is and also how far disconnected the NFL is.
Check out the crowds for the college leagues, several sell out 100k stadiums every game.

I follow college ball, If you ever stay in a college town there is no escape from it and I used to visit State College PA, Tuscaloosa AL, New Brunswick NJ, Athens GA and a few others. There is a discussion about introducing relegation and promotion at the moment!

I follow college ball, If you ever stay in a college town there is no escape from it and I used to visit State College PA, Tuscaloosa AL, New Brunswick NJ, Athens GA and a few others. There is a discussion about introducing relegation and promotion at the moment!
Certainly putting New Brunswick in elevated company there. That would take some promotion/relegation. ;-)
Just can’t imagine any school ever giving the green light to something that could have catastrophic effects on its revenue.

I personally take umbrage with them interrupting what would be a lovely four hours of advertising to show 4 x 15 minute segments of some dickheads throwing a children's ball around a pitch.
I mean when you compare it to the intricacies of 22 dickheads kicking a bag of wind around a pitch i totally see what you mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.