NFL 2023-24

tumblr_of2vr2lz5K1sypuuko1_500.gif

Sam Howell had no protection and the fact he is starting his fourth game in the League is a recipe for disaster. The OL is not good enough and the defense was absent as well yesterday, they even took the piss by substituting their qb
OL conceded 19 sacks in 3 games ffs. Defence was ok until 4th quarter.

There are a few fans on here. God knows why anyone likes the sport, it’s awful and they seem to have 20 seconds of play then 2 minutes of stoppage
It's a cracking watch. Seeing a QB like Mahomes under pressure, and throwing a ball into the hands of a runner moving at speed is an absolute jaw-dropping "how the hell did he do that?" joy to watch.

There are a few fans on here. God knows why anyone likes the sport, it’s awful and they seem to have 20 seconds of play then 2 minutes of stoppage
Don't watch it then :p

Maybe you'd be best watching the program called Redzone, it is all action and just flits from game to game when a big play happens.

Don't watch it then :p

Maybe you'd be best watching the program called Redzone, it is all action and just flits from game to game when a big play happens.
It’s a great program but a nightmare to follow, flick8mg from one to another, I’ve just about taken in what’s happened and bam another it’s information overload sometimes

I don't object to it being covered by, say, the BBC, but I'm genuinely puzzled. I do not so much as look at the scores. There's an item about someone called “The Patriots” at present. I don't know who they are, I don't know where they're situated (except in America, I have to suppose) and I truly don't care.
On the rare occasions when I've had clips of the sport imposed on me, it strikes me as one of the ugliest sports ever invented by man, to replace his need for warfare.
I'm puzzled that it's now being covered in certain U.K. media because — no word of a lie — I literally do not know one single person — and have never known one single person — who either plays the game at an amateur level or follows the professional version of it. Even American friends of mine over the years didn't appear to have any interest in it. They would occasionally gather for something called the Superbowl, but I get the impression that's a pretext to get together with friends around a screen, have a bit of a knees-up, consume large amounts of American lager and munchies, and maybe get a glimpse of Janet Jackson's tits at half-time (? quarter-time? third-of-a-time?).
Thoughts? Anyone who follows it avidly and wants to defend their sport?
To put it into context fanwise, their universities have bigger stadiums than the vast majority of professional football stadiums.

the top 8 are all over 100k for college football.

So on that score, a hell of a lot of Americans love the sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.