NFL 2023-24

You will love it.
People have a go at all the breaks in the game but somehow it didn’t bother me at all.
Don’t forget to give us feedback on your trip.
It probably helps your weak bladder :-) going for a piss every 15 minutes . I’m terrible after a few beers or being a redskins fan gives you time to go and bang your head against the wall

cost $300 but I can't miss the opportunity to watch a live game, rather do it over there than attend a London game and chance to see a QB like Mahomes, never really been a fan of him but after watching the Netflix series Quarterback, I have some respect for him

cost $300 but I can't miss the opportunity to watch a live game, rather do it over there than attend a London game and chance to see a QB like Mahomes, never really been a fan of him but after watching the Netflix series Quarterback, I have some respect for him
Not been to a London game but did a bucket list trip to Landover FedEx stadium.
Got to see the GOAT play which I bang on about to anyone that listens.

Anyone successful getting tickets for the London games this year? Tried to get Buffalo tickets but was about 350,000 'people' ahead of me in the queue.

Now, the Spurs stadium might be amazing and have ben built with an eye on NFL with the ability to remove and swap the pitch, but that's about 50-60000 tickets no longer available to the fans with 2 games there instead of Wembley.

Based on my experience this year, getting a ticket to any game seems to be near enough impossible.

Reactions: ob
Never really gave American Football the time of day, but I've been exposed to it alot recently and I'm gonna give it a go. Seem like I might be able to get into it.

Picked the Eagles as my team...for no other reason than Rocky. .

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Looking forward to it.....but maybe not the late nights.
Download the NFL app. Ridiculously good content for free.

Anyone watching the Hard Knocks docu series - it’s the Jets this time around. I echo some comments on Aaron Rodgers but he comes over as a top guy ? I’m a long-standing Dallas fan but I will be keeping a beady eye on the Jets and wishing them well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.