NFL 2023-24

Great win for the Gang Green!

I was singing 'Rodri's on Fire' in the Bricklayers til god knows what time so missed the early, late and Rugby games on the Sunday, gutted, sounded like a great win for the J-E-T-S

Last edited:
Reactions: ob
Kansas aren’t ‘my team’ but they are just so much fun, I find it almost impossible not to root for them.

Mahomes: 321 passing yards for 3 TDs and an INT, all just in the first half.

It’s ridiculous.

Kansas aren’t ‘my team’ but they are just so much fun, I find it almost impossible not to root for them.

Mahomes: 321 passing yards for 3 TDs and an INT, all just in the first half.

It’s ridiculous.
I’m kinda over the constant wankfest over them and seeing Mahomes and Kelsey at least once on every single commercial break, but they do make the game look so easy.

I’m kinda over the constant wankfest over them and seeing Mahomes and Kelsey at least once on every single commercial break, but they do make the game look so easy.
Closer 2nd half, Chargers could well take this

Could someone explain this rule to me?

In the Buffalo game earlier, the receiver caught the pass and hit the deck. But as no one touched him, was free to get up and run in for touchdown.

Yet, I’m sure I’ve seen hundreds of catches where the play is blown dead as soon as the receiver hits the floor, without being touched.

In the Buffalo game earlier, the receiver caught the pass and hit the deck. But as no one touched him, was free to get up and run in for touchdown.

Yet, I’m sure I’ve seen hundreds of catches where the play is blown dead as soon as the receiver hits the floor, without being touched.
I’ve not seen the play in question, but basically if he wasn’t touched in the act of catching, or while on the ground and he was still in motion, then he can get up and carry on.
Those you’ve seen blown dead will have been where there was some contact, or the referee decided that motion had ended and blew the whistle to signal the end of the play.

Last edited:

If you look for it, you'll see 99% of the time when someone goes down on their own one of the defenders will run over and tap them on the back immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.