NFL 2023-24

Redskins have traded DE Montez Sweat to Chicago and possible that Chase Young is going too . I fucking despair. At least I’ll have something to buff the car up with now
Sweat was in his final year, so I guess Washington are facing up early to the reality that they’re in for a rebuild. Think they’ll have quite a few top picks in 2024. Only makes sense for the Bears if they’re confident he’ll sign long term, but given the porous nature of our defence, we need much, much more than Sweat. Need to find a Blood and Tears next…

Jets win the shittest game I've ever had the displeasure of watching and they really shouldn't have won, that is how bad the Giants are lol

JMD fired, buzzing with this news. Raiders were getting worst as the weeks went by. Can’t score over 20 offensive points to save their life. Firmly believe they have an outside chance of a wild card spot. Just stuck with Garropolo now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.