NFL 2023-24

The Flacco renaissance has been a pleasant surprise. Just hope Elijah Moore recovers.

Flacco was the first QB with 300+ yards against the Jets in 34 games, apparently.

It was a weird one with Moore. When he was flicking his hands while lying on the floor, I thought he was motioning to someone. He 'looked fine' a couple of minutes later. He stayed in hospital overnight but returned home.

The team have had a higher than usual number of concussions this year. Not sure if it is happening across the league as a whole.

Flacco was the first QB with 300+ yards against the Jets in 34 games, apparently.

It was a weird one with Moore. When he was flicking his hands while lying on the floor, I thought he was motioning to someone. He 'looked fine' a couple of minutes later. He stayed in hospital overnight but returned home.

The team have had a higher than usual number of concussions this year. Not sure if it is happening across the league as a whole.
That’s good news. Must be horrible for teammates and family to witness that. Concussions in the ‘22 regular season were apparently up 18% on ‘21, though that may have been largely down to the then new protocol. It does feel as if there are even more now, yet one still wonders how honest the clubs are in reporting them and how honest the players are in disclosing them.

Care to predict which side Cleveland might face? Jacksonville?

That’s good news. Must be horrible for teammates and family to witness that. Concussions in the ‘22 regular season were apparently up 18% on ‘21, though that may have been largely down to the then new protocol. It does feel as if there are even more now, yet one still wonders how honest the clubs are in reporting them and how honest the players are in disclosing them.

Care to predict which side Cleveland might face? Jacksonville?

For sure, I think some may not be honest. The recent TJ Watt incident confirms that.

I disagree with the bookmakers who favour the Jags. ESPN also has them as 70% likely to win the division. Whilst the Jags have the divisional tie break, it sounds like Beathard is at QB against the Panthers this weekend. I reckon the victor of the Texans-Colts tie will win the division, finishing 10-7.

Intriguing match-up on week 18 with Colts run game against Texans run defense. Colts OL may struggle against Texans pass rush too. However, Texans secondary is not great at all. Some Minshew magic could do it :)

Would rather we do not face the Colts as they schemed the offense really well against us when we played them earlier in the season. Although, to be fair, we had PJ Walker at QB (worst QB in the NFL) in that game so Colts were playing on some short fields. The Browns also seem to have sorted out the defending of screens since then.

Hopefully, 5 or 6 Browns players will be back for the play-offs.

why the fuck their 2 pointer was cancelled?
Very conflicting reports on what the lions are saying and what the umpires reported. Campbell even said he told the umpires prior to the game about that exact play and they still called it wrong.

For sure, I think some may not be honest. The recent TJ Watt incident confirms that.

I disagree with the bookmakers who favour the Jags. ESPN also has them as 70% likely to win the division. Whilst the Jags have the divisional tie break, it sounds like Beathard is at QB against the Panthers this weekend. I reckon the victor of the Texans-Colts tie will win the division, finishing 10-7.

Intriguing match-up on week 18 with Colts run game against Texans run defense. Colts OL may struggle against Texans pass rush too. However, Texans secondary is not great at all. Some Minshew magic could do it :)

Would rather we do not face the Colts as they schemed the offense really well against us when we played them earlier in the season. Although, to be fair, we had PJ Walker at QB (worst QB in the NFL) in that game so Colts were playing on some short fields. The Browns also seem to have sorted out the defending of screens since then.

Hopefully, 5 or 6 Browns players will be back for the play-offs.
Delpit is the key one we need back.

Very conflicting reports on what the lions are saying and what the umpires reported. Campbell even said he told the umpires prior to the game about that exact play and they still called it wrong.
the man was pissed at the presser. but still there was a pass and a catch not a single foul. the player involved reminded me bernardo: if i'll speak i'll be in trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.