NFL 2023-24

If you look realistically they were not so great. Goff was reliable, but for Kelce missing and some questionable calls by Reid, they should've won that game comfortably.
They weren't that great and i put that down to being the first game and fitness more than anything. But even though they didn't play that well, they still came away with the win, against the super bowl champs, away from home!

All the 'experts' before the game were saying that KC would still win without Kelce, yet today it's the only reason they lost!!!

The Lions will surprise a lot of people this season.

They hung in there and got better as the game went on, on both sides of the ball.
The Lions have a young team and they made mistakes in the game and will get better, but they didn't look out of their depth at all, so that was good.
The town is very happy as you can imagine!
I can imagine. Still got a tonne of friends in Michigan from the time I spent there in 99-2003 and they have a real buzz about them.

JETS to hopefully at least post 8-8 and not another losing season.

A brand new sack exchange would be good after Joe Klecko finally became a hall of famer

Sounds like the glory days of Channel 4 NFL coverage. You do sound like a talisman. Tell me you started following the Jets last year and I'm off down the bookies :)
Nah I’m sticking with the cowboys and braves although if we can’t win the Superbowl- I wouldn’t mind the jets they have been waiting since the sixties!

how about them

Detroit_Lions_flag.gif

C'mon the Oakland / Los Angeles / Las Vegas Raiders. All hail Jimmy G, the silver & black and commitment to excellence...

...except we're pants and couldn't beat eggs.

It’s the Browns year!
And has been since 1965!

Several pundits thinking the Browns won't improve from last year. Not sure how they get to that point when for most of last season the Browns played a back-up QB and they had worst IDL in the NFL. This time, Watson is QB, the IDL is much improved and a far better Defensive Coordinator is now in place. Not to mention, a much better safety room and more options at WR.

I very much look forwards to my beloved Redskins doing fuck all again this season.

You get used to it after a while.

A good year to finish dead last as Caleb Williams will be in the draft. Almost every team will want him. With Washington suffering from QB purgatory, you may want be poor this season, although I think your defence will see you end up with a pick higher up the draft.

A good year to finish dead last as Caleb Williams will be in the draft. Almost every team will want him. With Washington suffering from QB purgatory, you may want be poor this season, although I think your defence will see you end up with a pick higher up the draft.
I think the Cardinals would love Williams as Murray is a nightmare of an ego to have as qb and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.