NFL 2023-24

As a Jets fan since '81 I hope you are right. Can't extend the feeling back as you support the NFL equivalent of ManUre :)
Well when I started following the nfl around 84 I was never sure who to support? I did bears then giants then as the cowboys were at rock bottom as Jones and Johnson came in I decided to follow them to see if they could revive the franchise ? I did a similar thing with the Atlanta braves in baseball - they were terrible when I started following them then won their division year after year !

Well when I started following the nfl around 84 I was never sure who to support? I did bears then giants then as the cowboys were at rock bottom as Jones and Johnson came in I decided to follow them to see if they could revive the franchise ? I did a similar thing with the Atlanta braves in baseball - they were terrible when I started following them then won their division year after year !

Sounds like the glory days of Channel 4 NFL coverage. You do sound like a talisman. Tell me you started following the Jets last year and I'm off down the bookies :)

If you look realistically they were not so great. Goff was reliable, but for Kelce missing and some questionable calls by Reid, they should've won that game comfortably.
Yet they didn’t. Detroit took advantage and beat the Super Bowl champs with Mahomes. No one’s dampening the first optimism I’ve had for lions in years and years.

Lions may actually be good this year. Great start.
They hung in there and got better as the game went on, on both sides of the ball.
The Lions have a young team and they made mistakes in the game and will get better, but they didn't look out of their depth at all, so that was good.
The town is very happy as you can imagine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.