NFL 2023-24

Anyone successful getting tickets for the London games this year? Tried to get Buffalo tickets but was about 350,000 'people' ahead of me in the queue.

Now, the Spurs stadium might be amazing and have ben built with an eye on NFL with the ability to remove and swap the pitch, but that's about 50-60000 tickets no longer available to the fans with 2 games there instead of Wembley.

Based on my experience this year, getting a ticket to any game seems to be near enough impossible.
There were 405k in front of me but my son managed to get us 2 tickets. Been going to it most years. He supports the Dolphins and last year we couldn't get tickets so he went to Miami with his mate to watch a game

Anyone watching the Hard Knocks docu series - it’s the Jets this time around. I echo some comments on Aaron Rodgers but he comes over as a top guy ? I’m a long-standing Dallas fan but I will be keeping a beady eye on the Jets and wishing them well

Rodgers is the GOAT for me. Don't think I can bring myself to watch this seasons Hard Knocks as a Packers fan. Be like watching the Ex you're still in love with getting boned off Fergie and Paddy Crerand

Rodgers is the GOAT for me. Don't think I can bring myself to watch this seasons Hard Knocks as a Packers fan. Be like watching the Ex you're still in love with getting boned off Fergie and Paddy Crerand
I know what you mean mate - first time in thirty years neither Favre or Rodgers will be qb for the packers ? Wow .

Anyone successful getting tickets for the London games this year? Tried to get Buffalo tickets but was about 350,000 'people' ahead of me in the queue.

Now, the Spurs stadium might be amazing and have ben built with an eye on NFL with the ability to remove and swap the pitch, but that's about 50-60000 tickets no longer available to the fans with 2 games there instead of Wembley.

Based on my experience this year, getting a ticket to any game seems to be near enough impossible.
I've been very lucky in that I've been to a London Game for the last 5 years and about 8 before that spread over different years, last 3 always at Spurs

Got lucky with the Packers last year and had Level 5 North Stand front row seats at Spuds stadium, this year we're up in the main Spuds home section in the South Stand.

It really is pot luck getting tickets, was convinced no chance of getting a ticket this year as was 300,000+ in the queue, but after 3 hrs of waiting got in, selected tickers together but they kept leaving the basket, so just asked for 2 together and got lucky again. Meanwhile scalpers were selling £100 seats for £300 on viagogo and Ticketmaster exchange - apalling

I aim for £100 a seat maximum if possible, It's a lot, but add on Train fare, Hotels, Beer and Food Tokens and it all adds up. It's in a shit area travelwise, but it's a cracker of a stadium

Anyone watching the Hard Knocks docu series - it’s the Jets this time around. I echo some comments on Aaron Rodgers but he comes over as a top guy ? I’m a long-standing Dallas fan but I will be keeping a beady eye on the Jets and wishing them well
As a Jets fan since '81 I hope you are right. Can't extend the feeling back as you support the NFL equivalent of ManUre :)

I very much look forwards to my beloved Redskins doing fuck all again this season.

You get used to it after a while.

Can I recommend the Tony Kornheiser podcast (hello fellow littles). It covers a wide range of sport and topics but primarily looks at the DC area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.