Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 1 space left. Needed asap

Can we not just go ahead with Sunday anyway, if we cant find a replacement by sunday just let that player go to autopick.
It would be a shame to run the risk of nothing going ahead for the sake of one spot.
Most people seem up for sunday too.

Keep the draft at Sunday night and hope someone pops up today, its only 1 spot.

My sister has joined the league. Not a blue but she knows here stuff about american footy so the draft will go ahead tomorrow night at 8:30pm

niall_mcfc said:
My sister has joined the league. Not a blue but she knows here stuff about american footy so the draft will go ahead tomorrow night at 8:30pm

Good stuff, maybe put it in the title as a reminder, I won't need to set my draft picks either because I clock off at 8, buzzing.

Apologies for causing the hold up, wish I could have done it but wouldn't have the time to keep on top of it all.

Just make sure, whoever takes my guy Julio Jones, look after him please

Remember the draft is tonight at 8:30pm. Make sure to have the page up around 15 minutes before just to check your pc is up to date with the flash player etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.