NFL Football

Jaguars are confirmed to play 2 'home' games at Wembley in 2020. They have announced that games v Steelers and Bears will be in Jacksonville, so the games at Wembley will be 2 from Dolphins, Lions, Texans, Colts, Browns and Titans.

I'm sure this has been brought up time and time again but as someone who watches NFL on occasion, I still can't get my head around the owners taking credit and lifting the trophy.

for someone trying to get into the sport but literally has no clue how to get into it. Someone any idea of making it easier?
I was in your shoes quite recently, so here's how I did it.

Learn the game; not just the rules, but how the season plays out and how who plays who. It's weird. I mean really weird. But once you do, you can get anticipated for certain games.
I did this by watching informative Youtube videos that explained it simply (or as simply as they could)

I also found this (long) video interesting for how the league came about.

Don't worry about choosing a team: That'll come in time. In my years following i've "supported" the Patriots, the Vikings, the Panthers, The Giants and Jaguars, before finally settling on the Giants. I'll say one thing; this is the first season where i've watched every game from week 1 to week 17, the playoffs, the championships and the Super Bowl. I've enjoyed it more than I thought and in some cases more than this seasons Premier League.

I was in your shoes quite recently, so here's how I did it.

Learn the game; not just the rules, but how the season plays out and how who plays who. It's weird. I mean really weird. But once you do, you can get anticipated for certain games.
I did this by watching informative Youtube videos that explained it simply (or as simply as they could)

I also found this (long) video interesting for how the league came about.

Don't worry about choosing a team: That'll come in time. In my years following i've "supported" the Patriots, the Vikings, the Panthers, The Giants and Jaguars, before finally settling on the Giants. I'll say one thing; this is the first season where i've watched every game from week 1 to week 17, the playoffs, the championships and the Super Bowl. I've enjoyed it more than I thought and in some cases more than this seasons Premier League.

thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.