NFL Football

Support the Browns. For 25 years they have been run in a way comparable to our ownership under Swales. It's a ride.
the original browns are now the ravens, the browns now are basically a 1999 expansion team reclaiming the team name and colors that were held in trust by the city.

Support the Browns. For 25 years they have been run in a way comparable to our ownership under Swales. It's a ride.
Haha I know how you feel. I’m a lions fan for the last 20 years and I didn’t think it was possible for one team to be so consistently shit and badly managed, but the lions give the browns a good run for their money.

Haha I know how you feel. I’m a lions fan for the last 20 years and I didn’t think it was possible for one team to be so consistently shit and badly managed, but the lions give the browns a good run for their money.

Jets Jets Jets

Sigh!!!

This. You’ll soon learn all the ways there are to lose a game and accrue countless penalties. All while not having to worry about the chance they may win anything.

Haha. Indeed. Any possible excuse to lose a game has been achieved by the Browns on multiple occasions.

I started to 'support' them just before the very good but underachieving team of the late 80s. Since the days of Byner, Mack, Perry, Kosar, Matthews and Slaughter it has been a massive shit show. It makes me like them even more, in a strange way. Saying that, I am more confident about next season than any other season before.

the original browns are now the ravens, the browns now are basically a 1999 expansion team reclaiming the team name and colors that were held in trust by the city.

Christ that passed me right by, I had fallen out of love with it all for a period, I guess that must have been that time, as I would have bet that the Browns had always had a team lol

Watched it. A tale of injury and heartache. Always enjoy these series even though they’re formulaic; just wish I had a pound for every time someone said ‘let’s go’.

haha. That's definitely the yank version of "come onnnnn"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.