NFL Football

Free Agency starts today (a nice distraction to things). Some huge deals already announced.

One of the league's best wide receivers, DeAndre Hopkins, has been traded by the Houston Texans to the Arizona Cardinals. That move also sees running back David Johnson (a good player, albeit underwhelming the past two seasons) move the other way.

The Dallas Cowboys have placed their franchise tag on Dak Prescott. He was rumoured to be demanding a deal that would have made him the highest paid player in the league.

Tight end Austin Hooper, probably the best player in his position group on the market, has signed with the Cleveland Browns.

The Tennessee Titans have put their franchise tag on Derrick Henry; their stand-out running back.

Some other notable deals: Patriots have placed their franchise tag on guard Joe Thuney, the Baltimore Ravens have traded for Jacksonville defensive lineman Calais Campbell, Ravens have traded tight end Hayden Hurst to the Atlanta Falcons, the Minnesota Vikings have placed their franchise tag on safety Anthony Harris, the New York Giants have placed their franchise tag on defensive lineman Leonard Williams, Tampa Bay have placed their franchise tag on Shaq Barrett (who led the league in sacks last season).

In other news, the Las Vegas Raiders and the NFL have confirmed that there will be no public gathering at this season's NFL Draft in April due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.

One of the league's best wide receivers, DeAndre Hopkins, has been traded by the Houston Texans to the Arizona Cardinals. That move also sees running back David Johnson (a good player, albeit underwhelming the past two seasons) move the other way..

Simply cannot believe this. WTF are the Texans doing?!

Some other big moves overnight:

Stefon Diggs has been traded by the Minnesota Vikings to the Buffalo Bills.

Jimmy Graham has signed with the Chicago Bears.

Amari Cooper has resigned with the Dallas Cowboys.

Houston Texans have signed Randall Cobb.

Kendall Fuller has signed with the Washington Redskins.

The Philadelphia Eagles have signed Pittsburgh Steelers' defensive tackle Javon Hargrave.

Miami have signed Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy.

Some other big moves overnight:

Stefon Diggs has been traded by the Minnesota Vikings to the Buffalo Bills.

Jimmy Graham has signed with the Chicago Bears.

Amari Cooper has resigned with the Dallas Cowboys.

Houston Texans have signed Randall Cobb.

Kendall Fuller has signed with the Washington Redskins.

The Philadelphia Eagles have signed Pittsburgh Steelers' defensive tackle Javon Hargrave.

Miami have signed Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy.

I think Austin Hooper could be a good signing for the Browns as Stefanski looks to maximise his TEs. Baker can now aim for Chudd, Hunt, OBJ, Hunt and Landry.

I would imagine that Brady will be off to the Chargers; it's either them or Tampa Bay now. I think the Colts will go for Rivers and I don't think Brady would welcome playing at the twilight of his career in Peyton's shrine. I am interested to see who the Patriots go for now. Maybe they try and jump in the draft for someone like Herbert, or do they trade/sign someone like Andy Dalton (as has been suggested by some in the past).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.