NFL Playoffs

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
colts didn't play Denver this year ??
I'm a Falcons fan

well gl then hopefully you guys will last longer then us this year and actually progress -_-
Watching Dalton last night was reminiscent of Ryan in the play offs, I know how you're feeling right now lol

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
I'm a Falcons fan

well gl then hopefully you guys will last longer then us this year and actually progress -_-
Watching Dalton last night was reminiscent of Ryan in the play offs, I know how you're feeling right now lol

Well this season has not been a big disaster tbh. you need to remmber cinci is a small market city + the city itself is tiny compared to the other teams in the league. but the fact we kicked pit out was amazing lol even if we didnt make the playoffs it would have been considered a good year XD. but we are a young team on the rise solid def (geno adkins) and a ginger QB what can go wrong >.< . also last season Huston ran us over at least we didn't get dicked on this time and lost with a respectable scoreline even though dolton was horrible.

kippaxwarrior said:
Ravens Look like they have this wrapped up but am i the only one who thinks they are a really dull side to watch?

I don't know Lewis just did some nice dancing. Does that not count for anything?

Ovo said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Ravens Look like they have this wrapped up but am i the only one who thinks they are a really dull side to watch?

I don't know Lewis just did some nice dancing. Does that not count for anything?

Yeah watching a 37 year old man dancing on a football field is funny and he will rightly go down as one of the greatest MLB of all time but for me it will be slightly tarnished after the murder trial he was involved in 2000

That's the game.

Can't see the Colts getting 2 more possessions

We've been poor. Defense hasn't turned up despite getting 2 turnovers we just couldnt stop the big plays. Next year will be better but if we lose Arians we can't replace him with CC, the guy hasn't called a good game at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.