NFL Playoffs

Its fair to say that flacco stepped up in the play offs. Remember the deep ball to jacoby against the broncos with minutes left. Hope the press will get off his back.

Also the ravens have been disrespected this season because of their not so impressive regular season by their standards but people tend to ignore the injuries to suggs, lewis and other players. Flacco also suffered from dip in confidence. Baltimore is still an elite team in the nfl and they were a dropped touchdown pass away from appearing at the super bowl last season.

Well happy for them and Ray Lewis. I'm one game away from being right about them from the start of the season, they keep getting better. Underdogs keep doing it.

Gutted I didn't back my word. They were 8/1 to win the Superbowl before the game last night.

I can't be arsed trying to predict these playoffs anymore. Haven't a clue how this Baltimore team has got to the SB but fair play to them.

I hope they do it for OJ Lewis now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.