NFL Playoffs

kippaxwarrior said:
Game over now
Not long before the best game of the playoffs. Looking forward to this,reckon RG3 will have a amazing game

Hope you're right. In the last decade the skins have quite often managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not sure who I want to win this game and have us face in the next round.

If I had to pick one I'd probably plump for Washington as we've beaten them already this year and have that experience.

andy h said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Game over now
Not long before the best game of the playoffs. Looking forward to this,reckon RG3 will have a amazing game

Hope you're right. In the last decade the skins have quite often managed to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

Exactly, hopefully they don't fuck up this year.

Do any cellarites who follow NFL know why the Redskins have never been to one of the Wembley games? If I recall correctly the Cowboys/Redskins were the first game to be broadcast on C4 coverage. There seem to be a lot of Skins fans in the UK on the basis that when C4 started coverage at a time when the Skins were a hot team. NFL are very savvy commercially but not having the Skins at a Wembley game/fixture does not fit with logic. Unless the Skins have not wanted top come over......

andy h said:
Do any cellarites who follow NFL know why the Redskins have never been to one of the Wembley games? If I recall correctly the Cowboys/Redskins were the first game to be broadcast on C4 coverage. There seem to be a lot of Skins fans in the UK on the basis that when C4 started coverage at a time when the Skins were a hot team. NFL are very savvy commercially but not having the Skins at a Wembley game/fixture does not fit with logic. Unless the Skins have not wanted top come over......
I think it just comes down to teams who are willing to give up a home game.

Understandable if Washington are a team who aren't.

pudge said:
andy h said:

I can see the unwillingness to giving up a home game but when the games where just exhibition games, there would have been no risk.

AntiUnited said:
<. And ye Huston are going to get facerolled by new England.
Brilliant put down, going to have to use it again.

Arsenal are going to get face rolled by City at the Emirates.

andy h said:
pudge said:
andy h said:

I can see the unwillingness to giving up a home game but when the games where just exhibition games, there would have been no risk.
Washington played the 49ers in an exhibition game at Wembley in '92.

andy h said:
pudge said:
andy h said:

Usually the teams who come over have a bye week the following week for recovery - just a timing thing I reckon. Jacksonville have signed up to come over for 3 or 4 consecutive games I believe, wouldnt surprise me to see them become a London franchise a ways down the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.