NFL Playoffs

pudge said:
Weaver99 said:
pudge said:
God he hates the Falcons lol

He's not even subtle

It was Akbar Gbajabiamila on NFL AM, "zero chance" was me paraphrasing;

"They (Seattle defense) are going to make the Atlanta Falcons' offense very one dimensional. When they're one dimensional they can't do much....how does Browner and Sherman do against Roddy White and Julio Jones? AND THOSE GUYS (Sherman and Browner) THEY'RE GOING TO CLOBBER; THEY'RE GOING TO SUFFOCATE THEM; THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OFF THE PRESSES; THEY'RE GOING TO GET PHYSICAL WITH THOSE...IT'S GOING TO BE A MONUMENTAL FAILURE ONCE AGAIN FOR THE ATLANTA FALCONS. THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS."

"I want the viewers and Atlanta fans to just bury it and go ahead and give it to the Seahawks...you can't stop this team. "

Oh dear. Heath Evans picked the Seahawks to go all the way, nothing to do with him being an ex Hawk though.
And the fact he and Sharper are former Saints people has nothing to do with them both knocking us every chance all season.

Seriously, have you not heard Evans talk about us this season?

I've not had much chance to watch NFL Network this season (aside from Gameday Morning) but I assumed Evans and Sharper would both be like that. I don't mind a bit of bias, but when they go too far, they shouldn't have a job on the NFL's official network really.

Weaver99 said:
pudge said:
Weaver99 said:
Oh dear. Heath Evans picked the Seahawks to go all the way, nothing to do with him being an ex Hawk though.
And the fact he and Sharper are former Saints people has nothing to do with them both knocking us every chance all season.

Seriously, have you not heard Evans talk about us this season?

I've not had much chance to watch NFL Network this season (aside from Gameday Morning) but I assumed Evans and Sharper would both be like that. I don't mind a bit of bias, but when they go too far, they shouldn't have a job on the NFL's official network really.
Being loyal to oneof your former teams is understandable but Evans is not subtle with his Bias.

Shouldn't be an analyst if you're gonna be blatantly biased imo

Whilst I think Seattle will win it's ridiculous to suggest the Falcons have no chance. They are very impressive at home and are good in all areas of play. If Julio and Roddy are on fire there is no stopping them, although it generally seems to be one or the other with them two.

But the Seahawks are a different kettle of fish. They have possibly the second best RB behind Petersen and an offensive line that would make Rivers look like a world beater (sob). Add that to their QB and their overall D and they are an awesome explosion of raw talent and physically very tough. Being at home makes Atalanta faves but for me the Seahawks win

jay_mcfc said:
Whilst I think Seattle will win it's ridiculous to suggest the Falcons have no chance. They are very impressive at home and are good in all areas of play. If Julio and Roddy are on fire there is no stopping them, although it generally seems to be one or the other with them two.

But the Seahawks are a different kettle of fish. They have possibly the second best RB behind Petersen and an offensive line that would make Rivers look like a world beater (sob). Add that to their QB and their overall D and they are an awesome explosion of raw talent and physically very tough. Being at home makes Atalanta faves but for me the Seahawks win
If Clemons is out don't underestimate how much that will affect their D.

And like I said before, I love Wilson but he didn't pass for 200 yards nor did any receiver have at least 50 yards against the 30th ranked pass defense and our defence gave up the least amount of passing TDs all season.

I'm not saying it will be easy but I do think we'll win.

pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:

If Clemons is out don't underestimate how much that affect their D.

And like I said before, I love Wilson but he didn't pass for 200 yards nor did any receiver have at least 50 yards against the 30th ranked pass defense and our defence gave up the least amount of passing TDs all season.

I think Russle was full of nerves i think hel snap out of it and have a sick game . and lets not forget the redskins where playing like a team possessed never seen them that intense.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:

If Clemons is out don't underestimate how much that affect their D.

I think Russle was full of nerves i think hel snap out of it and have a sick game . and lets not forget the redskins where playing like a team possessed never seen them that intense.
There defence stepped up for the most part but the offence couldn't stay on the field long enough to give them a rest between drives.

Still feel the whole RG3 injury 4 weeks ago, if handled properly could have changed the game.

But I feel whoever won would always be favoured over us lol

A quick look at Oddschecker shows:

Baltimore Ravens (4) @ Denver Broncos (1/4)
Green Bay Packers (6/4) @ San Francisco 49ers (8/13)
Seattle Seahawks (13/10) @ Atlanta Falcons (14/19)
Houston Texans (18/5) @ New England Patriots (1/4)

So the bookies have the Falcons as slight favourites to beat the Seahawks. Rightly so. They didn't get #1 seed by accident. Ryan -> Jones, White or Gonzalez in their dome is quite a hard thing to stop. Seahawks pass defense will be way more tested than it was at the Redskins.

I'm going with Broncos, 49ers, Falcons and the Texans. I don't totally rate New England & think the Texans could well click at just the right time.

Whatever though. Looking forward to 4 good games.

TheGibralter said:
A quick look at Oddschecker shows:

Baltimore Ravens (4) @ Denver Broncos (1/4)
Green Bay Packers (6/4) @ San Francisco 49ers (8/13)
Seattle Seahawks (13/10) @ Atlanta Falcons (14/19)
Houston Texans (18/5) @ New England Patriots (1/4)

So the bookies have the Falcons as slight favourites to beat the Seahawks. Rightly so. They didn't get #1 seed by accident. Ryan -> Jones, White or Gonzalez in their dome is quite a hard thing to stop. Seahawks pass defense will be way more tested than it was at the Redskins.

I'm going with Broncos, 49ers, Falcons and the Texans. I don't totally rate New England & think the Texans could well click at just the right time.

Whatever though. Looking forward to 4 good games.

Can i just ask why you dont rate The Pats?(just asking as im a New England fan)

Lots of rumours flying around that RG3 will be out for next season.

Shanahan to hold a press conference in around 20 minutes as well, expecting an update.

pudge said:
Lots of rumours flying around that RG3 will be out for next season.

Shanahan to hold a press conference in around 20 minutes as well, expecting an update.

That would be insane! But I don't get it. What type of injury must it be that puts him out for that long? An ACL tear is about 8 months these days if AP is anything to go by. Don't know what could be worse than that unless he's knackered his meniscus as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.