NFL season 2013/2014

AntiUnited said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Go on I'll hold my hands up and admit I go for the Cowboys. And yes I know that they are considered the rags of the NFL but in my defence I picked them when I was much younger, and because they played in blue (sort of). Unfortunately you can't change your team once you've picked it can you?

There more silver then blue --_--. and the colts would have been a better choice lol

That's why I said sort of! Anyway the first time I ever saw anything to do with American football it was a game between the Cowboys and the Redskins so they were definitely more blue than them!

AntiUnited said:
Sheikh said:
Got a feeling my Redskins are gonna do it this time.

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f97c667249a55cd90116bfa73b60d3d/tumblr_mnswnihkSa1rqfhi2o1_250.gif[/bigimg]

Tbh I think your just going to disagree with everyone until they say Bengals. Its wide open atm, theres no way of knowing, Redskins have a legitimate chance, not saying they would be my choice, but any one of at least 10 teams have a shot.

MCFC1993 said:
AntiUnited said:
Sheikh said:
Got a feeling my Redskins are gonna do it this time.

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f97c667249a55cd90116bfa73b60d3d/tumblr_mnswnihkSa1rqfhi2o1_250.gif[/bigimg]

Tbh I think your just going to disagree with everyone until they say Bengals. Its wide open atm, theres no way of knowing, Redskins have a legitimate chance, not saying they would be my choice, but any one of at least 10 teams have a shot.

Your in the NFC man u got the packers, 4ners, and Seattle :S. thats why i think its impossible.

AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:
AntiUnited said:

Your in the NFC man u got the packers, 4ners, and Seattle :S. thats why i think its impossible.

On their day I know the Saints could beat anyone though, getting to the playoffs is what matters, if we got there i'd fancy us to take on anyone.

Anyway, anyone had a little flutter?

I've gone:
Bucs -3.0
Browns -1.5
Texans -3.5

Also gone for Jimmy Graham, Dwayne Bowe and Marshawn Lynch for first TD in their games.

Talk Roddy won't be ready, or at least very limited, for today.

Can't see that being the case, he lives for playing New Orleans.

EDIT: Confirmed that he's starting, will be interesting to see how often he's targeted though.

MCFC1993 said:
AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:

On their day I know the Saints could beat anyone though, getting to the playoffs is what matters, if we got there i'd fancy us to take on anyone.

Anyway, anyone had a little flutter?

I've gone:
Bucs -3.0
Browns -1.5
Texans -3.5

Also gone for Jimmy Graham, Dwayne Bowe and Marshawn Lynch for first TD in their games.

Miami money line
Bears I think at -3
Bucs -3.5
Indy -9.5
Detroit -5

Can't remember the numbers but I took the overs in the lions and the pats game

Also a bunch of low 4 and 5 team winning margin accumulators. Rarely hit but are pretty good value , hit 2 last year for a couple grand each off 5£ bets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.