NFL?

Agree, I much prefer the college game to the NFL.

Played at a much quicker pace. The huge offensive lineman, minus the body fat they put on for the NFL, are immensely fast!

Hope the LSU v Alabama game is much better than their last which was a non-event.

jay_mcfc said:
All this idiotic talk of football v soccer in terms of why they are called what they are is exactly that; idiotic! Who do you think invented the word soccer and called their game that? Two clues; they speak English but they're not American!

As a Chargers fan I hope the Donks crash and burn with Tebow sooner rather than later. Only in the AFC West could we still be in with a shout of reaching the playoffs but we might well get there if the Broncos and Raiders have their legendary fuck ups ;)

BAN this fool!
:)

BulgarianPride said:
jay_mcfc said:
All this idiotic talk of football v soccer in terms of why they are called what they are is exactly that; idiotic! Who do you think invented the word soccer and called their game that? Two clues; they speak English but they're not American!

As a Chargers fan I hope the Donks crash and burn with Tebow sooner rather than later. Only in the AFC West could we still be in with a shout of reaching the playoffs but we might well get there if the Broncos and Raiders have their legendary fuck ups ;)

BAN this fool!

Awww your colours didn't work

jay_mcfc said:
BulgarianPride said:
jay_mcfc said:

BAN this fool!

Awww your colours didn't work

Good otherwise you'd get a heart attack with all them mcdonalds you eat.

Frank the Yank said:
So who does everyone "like" today in this candy ass sport??

In the college game I look out for Notre Dame and also UCLA as I spent a year at university there.

In the NFL I guess I look out for the Raiders due to watching them as a kid in the 80's, but I don't really have a team, I just like looking out for the good teams.

Can't believe the 49's are good this year!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.