NHL- Whose yer' team?

I had a Season ticket for the Storm for a couple of seasons. Never really got into the Phoenix though when the Storm folded.

I also dislike Toronto, for some reason which I can't remember I think of them as the Rags of hockey.

Edit - Anyone with ESPN - Midnight is San Jose @ NYR Ch.417

Not a massive fan but a great sport to watch.

Only team that I really know about are The Toronto Maple Leafs from watching it on Grandstand years ago. They're Canadian, not American and play in Blue and also look a bit shit at the moment, so I'll go with them!

New York Rangers is my team. I used to play Ice Hockey and Roller Hockey for Great Britain during the time Manchester Storm where around. Went watching them Home and Away if they didnt clash with City. Great game to watch and play but unfortunately birds and booze took over which should also be in the biggest regret thread

eshiers1 said:
pittsburgh penguins

chose to support them 2 years ago in the stanley cup final when they were the underdogs...so was quite happy when they won it this year

got off to a flying start this year too!

Penguins too. Only cos i have always supported the Steelers since i was about 17. Watch every Pittsburgh game when its on ESPN or Setanta as it was.

Malkin is the king!

Ricster said:
eshiers1 said:
pittsburgh penguins

chose to support them 2 years ago in the stanley cup final when they were the underdogs...so was quite happy when they won it this year

got off to a flying start this year too!

Penguins too. Only cos i have always supported the Steelers since i was about 17. Watch every Pittsburgh game when its on ESPN or Setanta as it was.

Malkin is the king!

what a superstar!

got to say i love watching ice hockey and if i had lived in america/canada i would have loved to play it

Loved going to The Storm at M.E.N back in the day.. or was it Nynex then?

As for NHL - well my fav team over the years has been Avalanche because they ruled the league on the EA NHL videogames... guys like PAtrick Roy and Pete Forsberg where the best players on the game.

More recently i've had a tendency to follow NY Rangers games on ESPN... Chris Drury, Lundqvist, Ryan Callahan... make an exciting team to watch.

Always liked Ice Hockey, shame it aint a good experience watching Manchester Phoenix (for me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.