Nice areas of England to live

Timperley, although the amenities are shit...... the golf course has no flags, the football pitch has one set of goalposts, the snooker club has no balls and the Sylvan doesn't serve whiskey ! Apart from that it's fooking great :)

The Ox said:
Timperley, although the amenities are shit...... the golf course has no flags, the football pitch has one set of goalposts, the snooker club has no balls and the Sylvan doesn't serve whiskey ! Apart from that it's fooking great :)

And I wonder why that is !!!

Timperley is great

toby said:
The Ox said:

And I wonder why that is !!!

Timperley is great
Hi Toby, my brother is good friends and works with your nephew K.
Your right it's the nicest place around is Timperley :)

Sam. said:
Whitby. It's the nicest town in North Yorkshire by a mile. Low crime, friendly people, relatively cheap and a generally good place to live.

and fuckin freezin

Been pondering the same thing myself. I'm from Nova Scotia Canada so cold is actually a bonus. I'd love some suggestions too. Some things that I'd look for are:

I'm a folk musician so country side is prefered too city life. I've always lived in small towns until this passed year when I moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia and I'm not a fan of the city.

Close to Manchester, so I can go to matches as a please. It doesn't have to be in Manchester or anything but close enough that it's not a huge trip to go.

I'm only 18 so an apartment for affordable place is always the best, although I might not move until I can afford a house it's a dream of mine to live in England.

Any suggestions would be great!

Hamann Pineapple said:
aguero16 said:
I'm a folk musician so country side is prefered

They make you play in a field, that's just cruel. What instrument do you play ?

Any I can, but here is a link to my youtube: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/LucasReevesMusic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/LucasReevesMusic</a>

Anywhere around the Norfolk Broads, must be one of the last unspoilt places in England, loads of little towns and villages like Wroxham, Acle, and the stunning Ranworth all within an easy drive of Norwich for shopping etc.
The only downside of living so far out is the distance from the Etihad, its at least a four hour drive, if going to the games is one of your prioraties then i would say the outskirts of Chester has some very nice places and its less than an hour from Manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.