nice club v winning club

de niro said:
mods merge this if you wish (you usually do lol)

do we want to be a "nice" club. a friendly easy going get walked all over club.

or do we want to be winners. y'know winners like the scum and chelski.

not sure you can be both.

A winning club with a nice side to it, but bites like fuck if anyone (eg, the media) crosses us.

I want us to be a morally correct club.

Not arsed about trophies. Im not a Blue because i expect us to win things im a blue because we have usually done things in the right manner.

Rascal said:
we have usually done things in the right manner.
0.jpg

squashedpassg_468x455.jpg

Paul-Lake-former-Manchest-007.jpg

What the fuck have you lot been drinking or smoking?
It's less than 16 months since we won the league and already you've forgotten what you watched. OK Mario might have played silly buggers a time or two, but we watched Silva being kicked from pillar to post most games with very little protection and no retaliation. We saw Aguero staying on his feet after being fouled in the box time after time; his desire to play the game properly probably cost us a dozen penalties when we won the league, and a similar number last season.
Do we pass it nicely? Yes.
Do we dive and moan to the ref? No.
Does our manager whinge to the media at every opportunity? No.
Do we score some absolutely sensational goals? Yes.
Have we managed to win things without resorting to the abhorrent behaviour that comes so naturally to our neighbours? Yes.
This might sound like I'm viewing the team through blue-tinted specs but we were still a "nice club" when we won the cup then the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.