Nice little video of a great day

Fantastic day.
Remember a front page spread in the Daily Mirror the following Monday morning showing the City fans celebrating.
I was in the bottom corner of the picture, and still got the paper.

good away day !

I was in the blackburn end and when hundreds of city fans ran on the pitch at the end the stewards tried to stop us, did a great shimmy to get passed them :-)

Bluemoon dan said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
oakiecokie said:
You know what I still had a fucking big daft grin all over me gob,watching those Sunderland fans doing the Poznan,after the Rags game.Quality.

Thats me with sunglasses on head we were losing then and Craig Harrison Paul Rawlinson and Stewart Stafford all from Glossop that was on Tv my kids still mention it now when dad was on telly sulking

Ha ha you used to sit directly in front of me at Maine Road and then for the first few years at The Etihad!
We were about 2 rows from the back of the top tier that day. Was absolutely baking up there. No chance of making it down for the pitch invasion but it was one hell of a day.

Still there pal in family stand with my lad oh for atmospheres like that and old maine rd days.

Was in the City end and remember us getting towards the front to get on the pitch. The police and stewards looked as though they were going to try and stop us at first but soon saw sense and as I got on the pitch they were just telling us to stop running as they got out of our way!

HA. finally decide to sign up here and the second topic I look at has me on it (stood on the hill)! What an amazing day that was. Great video, never seen it before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.