Nick Griffin on Question Time..

jacko74 said:
dannybcity said:
It not political incorrect just incorrect.

So why is it politically correct to call them "australian aboriginees" when they're actually just immigrants from south-east asia? Or to call them "native americans" when in fact they're immigrants from siberia?
Heres a crazy idea danny try backing up your oh so witty sound bites with facts?
Surely the point is that native Australians and Americans were living in their respective 'countries' and minding their own business. Then a bunch of European people turned up with vastly superior weapons and forced them off their land. I don't see that happening in Britain.

You cannot really compare the history of Britain with the histories of Australia and America. It's just not the same thing at all. We have always had influxes of people from all over the world and interbreeding has occurred to such an extent that it is now impossible to tell who the 'native' people of Britain are.

What was funny in this programme was that utter fook Jack Straw, squirming in his seat when a black woman took him to to task about referring to black people as Afro Carribean .

Oh what the fook now? I hear you ask.

Well apparently now since like, this week, it's wrong to refer to black people of carribean descent in such a manner. They must now be referred to as African Carribean.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger, but I can't help thinking that it is just this kind of tomfookery that causes all the angst in the first place.

I can just see it now, millions of pounds of public sector money the government can ill afford to waste being spent on altering all the ethnicity charts as we speak. Fook the posties working conditions, we need to label people properly.

Newlunar said:
What was funny in this programme was that utter fook Jack Straw, squirming in his seat when a black woman took him to to task about referring to black people as Afro Carribean .

Well apparently now since like, this week, it's wrong to refer to black people of carribean descent in such a manner. They must now be referred to as African Carribean.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger, but I can't help thinking that it is just this kind of tomfookery that causes all the angst in the first place.

I can just see it now, millions of pounds of public sector money the government can ill afford to waste being spent on altering all the ethnicity charts as we speak. Fook the posties working conditions, we need to label people properly.

My ethnic background is Afro Caribbean. I thought her comment was ridiculous.

Newlunar said:

Spot on. PC gone mad, who gives a shit?
But why was she asking such an inane question when the tool of all tools was there in person

Meaning afro/african

alabaster said:
jacko74 said:
So why is it politically correct to call them "australian aboriginees" when they're actually just immigrants from south-east asia? Or to call them "native americans" when in fact they're immigrants from siberia?
Heres a crazy idea danny try backing up your oh so witty sound bites with facts?
Surely the point is that native Australians and Americans were living in their respective 'countries' and minding their own business. Then a bunch of European people turned up with vastly superior weapons and forced them off their land. I don't see that happening in Britain.

You cannot really compare the history of Britain with the histories of Australia and America. It's just not the same thing at all. We have always had influxes of people from all over the world and interbreeding has occurred to such an extent that it is now impossible to tell who the 'native' people of Britain are.

Depends on how far back you want to go

The celts invaded and pushed the native population away, then the Romans, then the Saxons, then the Vikings then the the Normans (which was just as larger a genocide as anything else that came after)

Recent history of Australia and America has been mirrored down the ages, and more brutal i.e when the Romans invaded what is now known as Romania (Dacia) they virtually killed of a whole country mass murder on a 20th Century scale, same with the Greeks (Alexander the Great) conquest of Persia even today his name is used to scare children in what is now known as Iran, and lets not forget about the Mongol Hoards that swept across much of Eurasia.

Invasion and suppression and even annihilation of populations has been going on since pre history

Ducado said:
alabaster said:

Yes agreed, but my point was that there are recognisable native people of America and Australia, whereas in Britain it is impossible to point to any group as 'native'. Who would it be? I don't think there are many purely Celtic people left.
Depends on how far back you want to go

The celts invaded and pushed the native population away, then the Romans, then the Saxons, then the Vikings then the the Normans (which was just as larger a genocide as anything else that came after)

Recent history of Australia and America has been mirrored down the ages, and more brutal i.e when the Romans invaded what is now known as Romania (Dacia) they virtually killed of a whole country mass murder on a 20th Century scale, same with the Greeks (Alexander the Great) conquest of Persia even today his name is used to scare children in what is now known as Iran, and lets not forget about the Mongol Hoards that swept across much of Eurasia.

Invasion and suppression and even annihilation of populations has been going on since pre history

Agreed, but the point I was making was that there are still recognisable native populations in America and Australia. That cannot be the case in Britain since there has been so many different influxes of people from all over the world, throughout our history, and interbreeding has occurred to such an extent, that there can no longer be a group of people who could be referred to as 'native' British.

You would be surprised at the latest DNA results on the British population, there is actually a lot more Celtic and genes from the race that proceeded them here than Saxon, Viking, Norman, Roman or any of the other population influxes, it has put paid to the myth that the British are a mongrel race. It turns out that in terms of DNA the British have stayed the same for 1000's of years.

Ducado said:
You would be surprised at the latest DNA results on the British population, there is actually a lot more Celtic and genes from the race that proceeded them here than Saxon, Viking, Norman, Roman or any of the other population influxes, it has put paid to the myth that the British are a mongrel race. It turns out that in terms of DNA the British have stayed the same for 1000's of years.

So who would be considered native British people?

Ha Ha Ha Classic. Griffin is a fucking lazy eyed psycho.

Check it out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.