Nick Griffin on Question Time..

dannybcity said:
jacko74 said:
Yep I'm trying to make a point on the ridiculous political correctness of it all more than anything else.

It not political incorrect just incorrect.

So why is it politically correct to call them "australian aboriginees" when they're actually just immigrants from south-east asia? Or to call them "native americans" when in fact they're immigrants from siberia?
Heres a crazy idea danny try backing up your oh so witty sound bites with facts?

jacko74 said:
dannybcity said:

So why is it politically correct to call them "australian aboriginees" when they're actually just immigrants from south-east asia? Or to call them "native americans" when in fact they're immigrants from siberia?
Heres a crazy idea danny try backing up your oh so witty sound bites with facts?

Read the thread back and get back to me.

How's that for a soundbite?

jacko74 said:
dannybcity said:

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no expert on the subject, but the "australian aboriginees" were the first humans to arrive on the continent up to 125,000 years ago. No one was there before them. Hence they are the original inhabitants of the country.

Dubai Blue said:
jacko74 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no expert on the subject, but the "australian aboriginees" were the first humans to arrive on the continent 125,000 years ago. No one was there before them. Hence they are the original inhabitants of the country.

presumably the same applies to the Siberians in the US?

Ronnie the Rep said:
Dubai Blue said:
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no expert on the subject, but the "australian aboriginees" were the first humans to arrive on the continent 125,000 years ago. No one was there before them. Hence they are the original inhabitants of the country.

presumably the same applies to the Siberians in the US?
I have no idea. Obviously America is nowhere near as isolated as Australia, so who knows whether they were the first? But that's what I would assume, yes.

Newlunar said:
We're nothing more than a stench of shitty shoed termites scuttling around on the same fetid mound. The only thing that seperates us from the rest of the untermensche is our love for a certain football club.

Chin up blues, you really are better than everyone else.

Post of the thread.

Surely in this day and age racism just isn't acceptable,
Black, brown, pink, yellow, white or fucking multi coloured it does not matter,
This country at the moment is full, regardless where your from or the colour of your skin.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
again, if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander...

Call me a bluff old pedant but it's actually
what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
carry on

Bilboblue said:
He's fucking right though, it IS abhorrent to teach primary school kids about homosexuality.

Why?

The knowledge that gay people exist does not make more people gay. What it does do is teach fewer people to be ignorant of homosexuality and would, hopefully, reduce the amount of homophobia in society.

The idea isn't to teach kids what sexual activities gays get up to, but that some men fancy other men, some women fancy other women and some men and women fancy both. As well as men and women fancying each other.

If that's abhorrent, then children should be wrapped in cotton wool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.