Nick Griffin on Question Time..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
A - I tell what I want, not what I 'should'

B - I did make it up, from my own personal experience 100% of BNP supporters are politically clueless, white, trackie bottoms tucked in socks, skin head, string of criminal convictions, hate 'pakis' and 'blacks' (despite listening to primarily black music), own pit bulls, beat their wives/children and blame all their own problems on 'foreigners' despite being unemployable and untrained twats in the first place.

C - I'd respect you more if you just owned up to being a little BNP follower, all this beating round the bush is undignified.

D - Don't threaten to sue me, I'd rather leave the big guns in the holsters today.

I'm man enough to speak my mind and be sincere, now is your turn BNP2.0

Tell me where you got the 90% unemployed stat from or back down. Then we can talk TheMightyQueer.

I did not try to pass it off as a 'stat', you see this is where a University education comes in handy, I simply stated that 90% of them were unemployed. Had it been a stat I'd have referenced it.

Scratch the unemployed bit, then, as it can't be substantiated, it's interesting you're questioning their work ethic (such great work ethic, these strong white men) but not that they beat their wives and all the rest.

By the way, I am an Aryan, I'm the real deal. As such, in keeping with your beliefs, I am superior to you and I'm ordering you to shut up!

I'm off for a spliff and to break my FIFA10 virginity, wish me luck!

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
was that my question? No.....still waiting TMQ...

I don't really know what your question was, I read your posts like this;

"I think that blah blah blah controversy blah blah"

It might not be what you asked but, depressingly, it's 100% true.
This is where the libs always fall down! Mud slinging and false accusations/figures when the going gets tough. Everytime you are proved wrong you resort to these tactics (the same tactics that we'll no doubt witness against Nicky G tonight!).

The same tactics when I said multiculturalism HAS failed in this country, some people banged on about asian cabbies and Indian/Chinese food-the remainder called me every name under the sun, but would not answer my points about having large immigrant ghettos is far from a multicultural utopia, the same goes for the 7/7 bombers or the muder of antony Walker....

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Tell me where you got the 90% unemployed stat from or back down. Then we can talk TheMightyQueer.

I did not try to pass it off as a 'stat', you see this is where a University education comes in handy, I simply stated that 90% of them were unemployed. Had it been a stat I'd have referenced it.

Scratch the unemployed bit, then, as it can't be substantiated, it's interesting you're questioning their work ethic (such great work ethic, these strong white men) but not that they beat their wives and all the rest.

By the way, I am an Aryan, I'm the real deal. As such, in keeping with your beliefs, I am superior to you and I'm ordering you to shut up!

In internet talk I believe you have been 'owned' then and have been proved once again as a shit stirring liar. Enjoy your "spliff" and kiddies computer game, let the real men talk.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
I don't really know what your question was, I read your posts like this;

"I think that blah blah blah controversy blah blah"

It might not be what you asked but, depressingly, it's 100% true.
This is where the libs always fall down! Mud slinging and false accusations/figures when the going gets tough. Everytime you are proved wrong you resort to these tactics (the same tactics that we'll no doubt witness against Nicky G tonight!).

The same tactics when I said multiculturalism HAS failed in this country, some people banged on about asian cabbies and Indian/Chinese food-the remainder called me every name under the sun, but would not answer my points about having large immigrant ghettos is far from a multicultural utopia, the same goes for the 7/7 bombers or the muder of antony Walker....

I heard that ALL black people live in 'ghettoes' as they are lazy and work sky. I saw a black guy today, sat on his porch eating corn on the cob and fried chicken, playin' the blues. Outrageous these black fella's, they'll be raping white women next!

Get over it, it's 2009...welcome to your own personal hell.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

You don't have an argument, you just throw out a contraversial statement and then refuse to shift. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it very boring.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

You don't have an argument, you just throw out a contraversial statement and then refuse to shift. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it very boring.

I demand proof that 90% of BNP members are unemployed or he can retract his comment. Simple.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

In internet talk I believe you have been 'owned' then and have been proved once again as a shit stirring liar. Enjoy your "spliff" and kiddies computer game, let the real men talk.

PMSL I just handed you your own ginger flabby anus on a plate and you're talking about 'owning' me, not even in your wildest lies could that happen, ever!

I'm here for another half hour yet, mate on his way, apparently he may have a mate of his with him, he's a sodding Asian, can you believe that, I'm going to be forced to spend the night with an Asian lad! Another example of this country going to hell.

Now, obey your Aryan superior and shut up.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:

I demand proof that 90% of BNP members are unemployed or he can retract his comment. Simple.

Fuck your proof and fuck your 'demand'.

For fucks sake, you think you can sue me over this too? Maybe your BNP mates can have me beaten?

I am BLONDE, BLUE EYED AND WHITE, YOU ARE A GINGER, BY YOUR OWN CONFUSED RACIAL OPINIONS IT IS DEEMED I AM THE SUPERIOR OF US RACIALLY NOW BE GONE FROM HERE, GO BE 'CONTROVERSIAL' SOMEWHERE ELSE

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
I don't really know what your question was, I read your posts like this; "I think that blah blah blah controversy blah blah"
it might not be what you asked but, depressingly, it's 100% true.

A few questions:

Is Nicky Griffin a racist?
Do YOU think every non-white person in this country should be kicked out of it?
What negative impact has multiculturalism had on the UK.
Does every white person who was born in this country have a devine right to be the only people who live here?
Out of our current squad of players who would be your first 11 for City if Griffin had his way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.