Nick Griffin on Question Time..

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
This is where the libs always fall down! Mud slinging and false accusations/figures when the going gets tough. Everytime you are proved wrong you resort to these tactics (the same tactics that we'll no doubt witness against Nicky G tonight!).

The same tactics when I said multiculturalism HAS failed in this country, some people banged on about asian cabbies and Indian/Chinese food-the remainder called me every name under the sun, but would not answer my points about having large immigrant ghettos is far from a multicultural utopia, the same goes for the 7/7 bombers or the muder of antony Walker....

You don't have an argument, you just throw out a contraversial statement and then refuse to shift. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it very boring.

Sssh you! He's demanding things here and when this man demands things, he gets them, you not seen him on Dragons Den?

Tonights show is going to be very interesting to watch. I am doing Humanities at University and British politics is one of my modules this year. I watch this show every week and it bores me to tears. Each Political Party has the right to go on the show, just because griffin is an arsehole who talks out of his arse, doesn't mean that he can't appear. I can't see that my opinion will change about him or his party after I have watched it.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:
You don't have an argument, you just throw out a contraversial statement and then refuse to shift. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it very boring.

I demand proof that 90% of BNP members are unemployed or he can retract his comment. Simple.

Yeah sorry, you're right about the BNP as TMQ used a throw away comment that you've took literally. You go on about other peoples debating skills being immature but you're using this '90% thing' as some kind of academic victory.

Manci7y said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
This is where the libs always fall down! Mud slinging and false accusations/figures when the going gets tough. Everytime you are proved wrong you resort to these tactics (the same tactics that we'll no doubt witness against Nicky G tonight!).

The same tactics when I said multiculturalism HAS failed in this country, some people banged on about asian cabbies and Indian/Chinese food-the remainder called me every name under the sun, but would not answer my points about having large immigrant ghettos is far from a multicultural utopia, the same goes for the 7/7 bombers or the muder of antony Walker....

A few questions:

Is Nicky Griffin a racist?
Do YOU think every non-white person in this country should be kicked out of it?
What negative impact has multiculturalism had on the UK.
Does every white person who was born in this country have a devine right to be the only people who live here?
Out of our current squad of players who would be your first 11 for City if Griffin had his way?

Come on man, you know when racists have these questions given to them they play fair and pretend to not be racist.

Not that I'm saying BB is racist, not at all, he isn't in anyway shape or form (solicitors can lick my balls too)

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I demand proof that 90% of BNP members are unemployed or he can retract his comment. Simple.

Yeah sorry, you're right about the BNP as TMQ used a throw away comment that you've took literally. You go on about other peoples debating skills being immature but you're using this '90% thing' as some kind of academic victory.

Define what you mean by 'immature' other wise I put it to you that I have 'beaten' you and that I am great and good and you are rubbish compared to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.