Nick Griffin on Question Time..

rickmcfc said:
Manci7y said:
Rick, I really dont think you fully understand what Griffin is trying to do with this country or his views on non-white members of our communites.

The guy is a fool (sue me) who has no concept of modern life and is trying to cloud his strong racial views by tagging on to the current governments inept immigration policies.

His view is not as clear cut as shut the doors and let no more in. The friends must be really proud of to want them kicked out of the country by having this man as head of our country.
the muslim friends who work for a living, pay there way, and let us get on with our lives wont be kicked out of the country, the lazy scroungers that are breeding faster that rats within this great country are the ones that he wants out, the truth hurts sometimes i know, but it needs to be done.

No, he wants the UK to be all white. The Muslims would be kicked out. However, white junkies, thieves, whores and cunts would be allowed to run carte blanche through 'our streets', after all 90% of the BNP following is white, thick as pig shit, unemployed through choice but blame it on the 'pa&is' anyway.

TheMightyQuinn said:
rickmcfc said:
the muslim friends who work for a living, pay there way, and let us get on with our lives wont be kicked out of the country, the lazy scroungers that are breeding faster that rats within this great country are the ones that he wants out, the truth hurts sometimes i know, but it needs to be done.

No, he wants the UK to be all white. The Muslims would be kicked out. However, white junkies, thieves, whores and ***** would be allowed to run carte blanche through 'our streets', after all 90% of the BNP following is white, thick as pig shit, unemployed through choice but blame it on the 'pa&is' anyway.

Can you tell me where you got the 90% stat from? I think we should be told......or (as I suspect) are you slinging more ill informed mud?

rickmcfc said:
Manci7y said:
Rick, I really dont think you fully understand what Griffin is trying to do with this country or his views on non-white members of our communites.

The guy is a fool (sue me) who has no concept of modern life and is trying to cloud his strong racial views by tagging on to the current governments inept immigration policies.

His view is not as clear cut as shut the doors and let no more in. The friends must be really proud of to want them kicked out of the country by having this man as head of our country.

As I thought, you really dont understand what he is trying to do.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No, he wants the UK to be all white. The Muslims would be kicked out. However, white junkies, thieves, whores and ***** would be allowed to run carte blanche through 'our streets', after all 90% of the BNP following is white, thick as pig shit, unemployed through choice but blame it on the 'pa&is' anyway.

Can you tell me where you got the 90% stat from? I think we should be told......or (as I suspect) are you slinging more ill informed mud?

Well 100% are white for a start.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

A - I tell what I want, not what I 'should'

B - I did make it up, from my own personal experience 100% of BNP supporters are politically clueless, white, trackie bottoms tucked in socks, skin head, string of criminal convictions, hate 'pakis' and 'blacks' (despite listening to primarily black music), own pit bulls, beat their wives/children and blame all their own problems on 'foreigners' despite being unemployable and untrained twats in the first place.

C - I'd respect you more if you just owned up to being a little BNP follower, all this beating round the bush is undignified.

D - Don't threaten to sue me, I'd rather leave the big guns in the holsters today.

I'm man enough to speak my mind and be sincere, now is your turn BNP2.0

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

was that my question? No.....still waiting TMQ...

On a side note I have not laughed so loud for a long time as when I saw this middle class student loan monkey get her flabby arse dragged away from the beeb!
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm</a>

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Considering the BNP dont allow non-white members is probably a good place to start..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
dannybcity said:

was that my question? No.....still waiting TMQ...

On a side note I have not laughed so loud for a long time as when I saw this middle class student loan monkey get her flabby arse dragged away from the beeb!
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm</a>

For what it's worth, I'm working class at best. We can't all be successful business men now, can we?

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

A - I tell what I want, not what I 'should'

B - I did make it up, from my own personal experience 100% of BNP supporters are politically clueless, white, trackie bottoms tucked in socks, skin head, string of criminal convictions, hate 'pakis' and 'blacks' (despite listening to primarily black music), own pit bulls, beat their wives/children and blame all their own problems on 'foreigners' despite being unemployable and untrained twats in the first place.

C - I'd respect you more if you just owned up to being a little BNP follower, all this beating round the bush is undignified.

D - Don't threaten to sue me, I'd rather leave the big guns in the holsters today.

I'm man enough to speak my mind and be sincere, now is your turn BNP2.0

Tell me where you got the 90% unemployed stat from or back down. Then we can talk TheMightyQueer.

Manci7y said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Considering the BNP dont allow non-white members is probably a good place to start..

You saying they're racist mate? Cos, they're not, they just to kill all people of colour and Griffin is a very clever man you know? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.