Nick Griffin on Question Time..

just a tyrade of abuse aimed at a political party leader in a 'democratic' state.just wait until the next suicide bomb or terrorist attack...it's imminent there will be one. the BNP will finally get to stick two chunky fuckin fingers up at the people who listen to the americanised media and believe the hype.

before any political party slag of the BNP, then give us citizens the guarantee that my taxes aren't paying an asylum family to claim hundreds in benefits then SLAG OFF us brits yet they are seeking refuge in our land and NOT paying into the system...and it's funny how when people say the BNP are racist because they want to stop immigrants coming in...then isn't it racist to think that the term 'immigrants' means 'asian'? fuckin hypocrites. immigrants are black,white,brown...not just fuckin asian. Well done the BBC. first get everyone to dislike of the lib dems then the BNP.

squirtyflower said:
Bilboblue said:
He's fucking right though, it IS abhorrent to teach primary school kids about homosexuality.
he got called a disgrace for that

That in itself shows how controlled the British public has become in it's inability to think for itself

I have the feeling that the audience has been hand-picked to suit the liberal left stance of the supposed neutral BBC.

Billy City said:
mat said:
*COUGH*
dnk-girls-kissing-1713.jpg

That's ok lol.

any more pics ; ))

If Nick Griffin doesn't like seeing 2 men kissing in public he should stop hawking his arse down Canal Street - he looks like a pervert to me - lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.