Nick Griffin on Question Time..

crizack said:
just a tyrade of abuse aimed at a political party leader in a 'democratic' state.just wait until the next suicide bomb or terrorist attack...it's imminent there will be one. the BNP will finally get to stick two chunky fuckin fingers up at the people who listen to the americanised media and belief the hype.

before any political party slag of the BNP, then give us citizens the guarantee that my taxes aren't paying an asylum family to claim hundreds in benefits then SLAG OFF us brits yet they are seeking refuge in our land and NOT paying into the system...and it's funny how when people say the BNP are racist because they want to stop immigrants coming in...then isn't it racist to think that all the term 'immigrants' means 'asian'? fuckin hypocrites. immigrants are black,white,brown...not just fuckin asian. Well done the BBC. first get everyone to dislike of the lib dems then the BNP.

Ok is it racist then to share a platform with the KKK?

You may have concerns and valid ones , all's I'm saying is that the BNP are not the answer , they are nazi racist bigots, ignorant bitter and stupid

lol what a load of shite it was just set up to rip him. Yet when the other partys were asked questions they didnt have anything productive to say.

crizack said:
just a tyrade of abuse aimed at a political party leader in a 'democratic' state.just wait until the next suicide bomb or terrorist attack...it's imminent there will be one. the BNP will finally get to stick two chunky fuckin fingers up at the people who listen to the americanised media and believe the hype.

before any political party slag of the BNP, then give us citizens the guarantee that my taxes aren't paying an asylum family to claim hundreds in benefits then SLAG OFF us brits yet they are seeking refuge in our land and NOT paying into the system...and it's funny how when people say the BNP are racist because they want to stop immigrants coming in...then isn't it racist to think that the term 'immigrants' means 'asian'? fuckin hypocrites. immigrants are black,white,brown...not just fuckin asian. Well done the BBC. first get everyone to dislike of the lib dems then the BNP.

brillaint post.

"millons agreeing with me on my website"

Obviously counting isn't his strong point.

scottyboi said:
lol what a load of shite it was just set up to rip him. Yet when the other partys were asked questions they didnt have anything productive to say.
Yes he was at last open to scrutiny and was found out as a bigot and an idiot

squirtyflower said:
scottyboi said:
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

aphex said:
crizack said:
just a tyrade of abuse aimed at a political party leader in a 'democratic' state.just wait until the next suicide bomb or terrorist attack...it's imminent there will be one. the BNP will finally get to stick two chunky fuckin fingers up at the people who listen to the americanised media and believe the hype.

before any political party slag of the BNP, then give us citizens the guarantee that my taxes aren't paying an asylum family to claim hundreds in benefits then SLAG OFF us brits yet they are seeking refuge in our land and NOT paying into the system...and it's funny how when people say the BNP are racist because they want to stop immigrants coming in...then isn't it racist to think that the term 'immigrants' means 'asian'? fuckin hypocrites. immigrants are black,white,brown...not just fuckin asian. Well done the BBC. first get everyone to dislike of the lib dems then the BNP.

brillaint post.

'Brilliant post'??

Did you two miss the bit where ms Warsi said there needs to be a cap on immigrants coming in and a check who is going out of the country? What did Griffin offer besides 'it needs to stop'?

Nothing. What kind of policy is that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.