Nick Griffin on Question Time..

scottyboi said:
squirtyflower said:
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

because we'd get called racist and we can't have that can we...let em all in....

Bigga said:
aphex said:
brillaint post.

'Brilliant post'??

Did you two miss the bit where ms Warsi said there needs to be a cap on immigrants coming in and a check who is going out of the country? What did Griffin offer besides 'it needs to stop'?

Nothing. What kind of policy is that?

her policy was spot on its just a shame she is a tory lol.

under the circumstances i think he did rather well. the biased audience and panel didnt help matters but his opinion and speech on muslims within britain was spot on. i think he put his point across rather well to be honest,

field day for lab/con/lib. im disappointed. an hour wasted watching something i used to get up to when i was 4.

Jack Straw is a total penis! How this man has an influence on our country is beyond me. Griffin handled it well considering the huge bias that the bbc put on. Part about the Kuran and homosexuality was spot on. The links to the KKK and Biging up Hitler doesnt tickle my fancy one bit.

our country is in meltdown, a refrained and much less fanatical BNP would sort this country out!

and now we have labour and tories cosying up on the sofa
clearly they want to keep the status quo with their noses in the trough claiming for their expenses
meanwhile the rest of us work our fingers to the bone to provide them with the money they then waste

johnny on the spot said:
Alex B said:
Do they do that really??? If they do then thats pretty shocking.

Yup, double gay twice a week for every child under ten.

just pissed myself at this comment but anyway just watched this program for the first time ever and to be honest i aint intelligent enough to offer an interlectual view of the said program but from what i could work out mr griffin has some valid points but was in no way ready or clever enough to answer the one sided questions aimed at him and hid behind smiles and occasional laughter.On the subject of the teaching of homosexuality in primary schools ,well if this if happens it is a disgrace and was not happening when my kids were in primary,i am no way homophobic and enjoy watching a lezbo act as the next guy but i would off grabbed my kids headmaster by the bollox and fucked him up the arse if that was happening in my kids primary school...

scottyboi said:
squirtyflower said:
i think it really showed straw to be a complete man of straw

why can we not adopt a immigration law like the aussies. So your only allowed in if we need your job or if you have anything to offer us.

never a wiser word spoken -Immigration needs to be addressed - this never addressed any of the issues

Why cant they all just be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.