Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Immaculate Pasta said:
Bigga said:
How 'clean' is your 'heritage' was the point! If your just going back to your Great Grandparents that STILL doesn't make you '100% English' as that is rare enough in itself, these days!

If you have that view then there is no one in the world who is pure. I don't think he is saying he is pure, he is saying he was born here and lived here all his life and so did his parents, grandparents and great grand parents and that makes him English just like me.

So, what about me, then?

I was born here, but not my parents. So, am I 'English' or not not, if we're defining thing by Great Granparentage?

And what about my children? Do they miss out on one half because of this?

Not very well thought out definitions, I'm reading...

Bigga said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If you have that view then there is no one in the world who is pure. I don't think he is saying he is pure, he is saying he was born here and lived here all his life and so did his parents, grandparents and great grand parents and that makes him English just like me.

So, what about me, then?

I was born here, but not my parents. So, am I 'English' or not not, if we're defining thing by Great Granparentage?

Exactly my point.

It's all nonsense.

Ooh my granddad was Irish so that makes me 1.655788% more English than you? It's moronic isn't it?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Bigga said:
How 'clean' is your 'heritage' was the point! If your just going back to your Great Grandparents that STILL doesn't make you '100% English' as that is rare enough in itself, these days!

Thanks IP, didn't see that post, answered it well except I will add one thing, my parents went back 5 generations and all were English.
BUT even if there was some foreign blood in me, it wouldn't make me 'not pure'.
I don't look down on immigrants at all, as I said in my long post on it, every country needs it.
It just needs to be controlled.

ctidcarl said:
without a dream said:
Go on then define English identity.

England was once a proud nation. We have a monarchy that is envied by many countries, we have educated and helped many countries around the world.

Not always by fair means, I accept.

I belive that we are an Island for a reason and whichever way you look at it, we are losing our identity, we are losing our religion, our culture and for our fathers before us who helped fight to defend all of this, it is a sorry state of affairs.

I am accepting tonight that I am in a minority

The UK mainland is an Island because of plate tectonics nothing else. What religion do you consider to be ours? I'm just checking my map for Nazareth.

ctidcarl said:
without a dream said:
Go on then define English identity.

England was once a proud nation. We have a monarchy that is envied by many countries, we have educated and helped many countries around the world.

Not always by fair means, I accept.

I belive that we are an Island for a reason and whichever way you look at it, we are losing our identity, we are losing our religion, our culture and for our fathers before us who helped fight to defend all of this, it is a sorry state of affairs.

I am accepting tonight that I am in a minority

Yes but what is the identity, the culture? A cup of (Indian or Sri Lankan) tea and a stiff upper lip, that's still here and in no danger of disappearing. Our fathers who fought against oppression because of colour or creed? Nothing is stopping anyone being Christian or whatever they want a whopping 2.7%(iirc could be slightly wrong) of the country are Muslim.

He's got one eye on the buffet and one eye on the dance floor the sken eyed twat. Cock end of the highest order. He should stick to fookin WM Clubs in Bately or Wakefield or some other backwater thats infested by 6 fingered scrotalitarians. Bottom feeding, sensationalist, fear driven turd. Goodnight.

I'm 100% couldn't give a fuck... and that BNP twat showed himself up to be an absolute arse.
Haven't read through thread, but I can't believe he gained any support tonight... his grass-roots support wouldn't watch a show like QT would they???? the thick c*nts.

Bigga said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

So, what about me, then?

It's upto you. If because you were born here you class yourself as English then that is upto you, if you were born here yet feel you are classed as where your parents come from then that is upto you.

I see myself as English even though my great-grand parents are Irish. I know i am not 100% pure English but i feel English and i am proud to be English (allthough not as proud as Nick Griffin ;-))

The point is it's upto you what ethnic group you belong to. I went to school with those of indian heritage and some classed themselves as Indians and others classed themselves as English even though they were all born here.

Bilboblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Thanks IP, didn't see that post, answered it well except I will add one thing, my parents went back 5 generations and all were English.
BUT even if there was some foreign blood in me, it wouldn't make me 'not pure'.
I don't look down on immigrants at all, as I said in my long post on it, every country needs it.
It just needs to be controlled.

What GIBBERISH NONSENSE are you speaking now??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.