Nick Griffin Voting for UKIP, Tells Followers to do Same

From my own experience, I certainly wouldn't say eastern European workers are better than English ! .

At my company, I worked in a department that had pretty strict security guidelines. Basically only English and people from the nations we done work for could work in our department. Which were French, Dutch and German.

So that reason, my section was English only . This section was the only one In the company that had a one hundred percent orders satisfaction rate. Everything was on time and of a good quality . Not bad for a bunch of lazy English.

For better security reasons, our department was shut down and moved to mainland Europe. Due to this I was relocated elsewhere within the company . The department I was moved to was about 50/50 polish/ English . In the first year iv been in this department four people have been sacked. All of which are polish for things like- having recording devices hiden in their locker, making dildos out off the resin we use, makin up a serious illness to get sick pay . I don't see them working any harder than us English and I'm just stating my experience working with them .

Chancy Termites said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Chancy Termites said:
hgblue's excellently worded post just below yours summarises the point perfectly. It's exactly the sort of thinking that the far-from-Independent wants to promote and I strongly disagree with it. UKIP are no more or less racist than the LibLabCon in my view, although it's perfectly possible to argue they're less when, unlike the LibLabCon they don't allow former BNP members to join.

-----
2 - Maureen Stowe.
So the implication is still there , that it could be argued that labour is more likely to be racist ( I use labour since they are the case in point here , but as you point out, the principle would apply to other mainstream parties) because they have former BNP members in their ranks, and that such a tiny number of local councillors, whose views are now different from those previously held, can have a major influence on the political philosophy of the entire party.
I think if you took a straw poll on which party is perceived by most voters to be racist ,between labour and ukip, I would give very short odds on Ukip being the runaway winners.After all , Mr griffin , as the leader of the most racist party in Britain thinks that Ukip's policies , of all the alternatives, are most likely to appeal to his own political supporters,then it can leave little doubt as to what the racists believe about the party, and the conclusions to which this leads the voting public
If a reknowned racist party leader recommends to his members that they vote for another party , that behaviour will be weighed in the court of public opinion and conclusions will be reached.
He doesn't have to be a member of a party to fully publicly endorse its views.
Banning people from anything on the grounds of their political beliefs is the thin end of the wedge.

Indeed and I'm not suggesting that any component part of LibLabCon is necessarily racist in spite of their allowing ex BNP members to join them. However, for the same reason I do feel that it rather undermines the suggestion that UKIP is the party to single out for racism though. You're almost certainly correct when you say that UKIP are the most 'perceived' racist party. However, that is very different to saying that they are the most actually racist party.

By the way, to suggest that Griffin "fully publicly endorsed" UKIP's views is well wide of the mark anyway. As he had a big bitchy falling out with the BNP he's merely trying to cause as much damage to them as he can and, following your point about the perception, he's calculated that this is the right thing to say to try to move voters away from the BNP. He's almost certainly wrong on that though - if you look at who the BNP have won seats from and who they've lost seats to, you'd have to say that overwhelming majority of their voters must come from, and go back to, Labour.
Ah! Perceptions - they can be a bugger!
Since most people don't actually read party manifestos or watch party political broadcasts , they are pretty much voting ( if indeed they can be bothered ) for a candidate based on their perception of the relevant party.
People perceive Ukip to be racist , not because they want to debate immigration - that is a debate they everyone agrees has to be had- and all the major parties are now getting involved -but nobody accuses the "liblabcon" of being racist for doing so.
No, Ukip are perceived as racist because it has members who say racist things, a view reinforced by the tacit support of one of the most odious repellant racist men in british politics , and I don't think anyone cares (or probably even knows) kabout his falling out with the BNP , and his current motivation , their perception is of a renowned racist endorsing ukip,
You would think the perception would be that a party with former BNP members in it would be more racist than one which actually bans them.
But that's perceptions for you!

Bodicoteblue said:
Chancy Termites said:
Bodicoteblue said:
So the implication is still there , that it could be argued that labour is more likely to be racist ( I use labour since they are the case in point here , but as you point out, the principle would apply to other mainstream parties) because they have former BNP members in their ranks, and that such a tiny number of local councillors, whose views are now different from those previously held, can have a major influence on the political philosophy of the entire party.
I think if you took a straw poll on which party is perceived by most voters to be racist ,between labour and ukip, I would give very short odds on Ukip being the runaway winners.After all , Mr griffin , as the leader of the most racist party in Britain thinks that Ukip's policies , of all the alternatives, are most likely to appeal to his own political supporters,then it can leave little doubt as to what the racists believe about the party, and the conclusions to which this leads the voting public
If a reknowned racist party leader recommends to his members that they vote for another party , that behaviour will be weighed in the court of public opinion and conclusions will be reached.
Banning people from anything on the grounds of their political beliefs is the thin end of the wedge.

Indeed and I'm not suggesting that any component part of LibLabCon is necessarily racist in spite of their allowing ex BNP members to join them. However, for the same reason I do feel that it rather undermines the suggestion that UKIP is the party to single out for racism though. You're almost certainly correct when you say that UKIP are the most 'perceived' racist party. However, that is very different to saying that they are the most actually racist party.

By the way, to suggest that Griffin "fully publicly endorsed" UKIP's views is well wide of the mark anyway. As he had a big bitchy falling out with the BNP he's merely trying to cause as much damage to them as he can and, following your point about the perception, he's calculated that this is the right thing to say to try to move voters away from the BNP. He's almost certainly wrong on that though - if you look at who the BNP have won seats from and who they've lost seats to, you'd have to say that overwhelming majority of their voters must come from, and go back to, Labour.
Since most people don't actually read party manifestos or watch party political broadcasts , they are pretty much voting ( if indeed they can be bothered ) for a candidate based on their perception of the relevant party.
People perceive Ukip to be racist , not because they want to debate immigration - that is a debate they everyone agrees has to be had- and all the major parties are now getting involved -but nobody accuses the "liblabcon" of being racist for doing so.
No, Ukip are perceived as racist because it has members who say racist things, a view reinforced by the tacit support of one of the most odious repellant racist men in british politics , and I don't think anyone cares (or probably even knows) kabout his falling out with the BNP , and his current motivation , their perception is of a renowned racist endorsing ukip,
You would think the perception would be that a party with former BNP members in it would be more racist than one which actually bans them.

I think Farage dealt with the preconceptions among this group of young people very well indeed and probably changed a lot of viewers' minds. Slightly bizarre video - you have to scroll on about half an hour to find the programme but it's well worth watching whether you agree with him or not. It's a shame that the questioners who wanted to oppose him had, in the main, got so many of their facts completely wrong. No doubt that was down to their preconceptions; the trouble is, a lot of viewers will form an opinion of young people as a whole based on this small, ill-prepared group.

I must admint I hadn't heard about the series but I'll be looking out for Mr Miliband next time.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMt-Gq-ikQ#t=273[/video]

iu

Bodicoteblue said:
Chancy Termites said:
Bodicoteblue said:

My perception is that those who would use the fact that Griffin says he's voting UKIP as evidence that UKIP is racist are idiots.

hgblue said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Chancy Termites said:

My perception is that those who would use the fact that Griffin says he's voting UKIP as evidence that UKIP is racist are idiots.

^^^Completely correct.
One of my mates(a black lad) voted ukip the other month, therefore are we to perceive him racist...

Tanzeylee said:
hgblue said:
Bodicoteblue said:

^^^Completely correct.
One of my mates(a black lad) voted ukip the other month, therefore are we to perceive him racist...

Did he say anything about mustached Mexicans, coin-grabbing Jews or Italian plumbers?

aguero93:20 said:
Tanzeylee said:
hgblue said:

^^^Completely correct.

Did he say anything about mustached Mexicans, coin-grabbing Jews or Italian plumbers?

Yes, no, yes...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.