Nicolás Otamendi - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth he doesn't really appear to be 3rd or 4th choice.

He appears to be exactly the third choice.

Laporte - 26 league, 33 total.
Stones - 17 league, 29 total.
Otamendi - 12 league, 21 total.
Kompany - 9 league, 14 total.

He appears to be exactly the third choice.

Laporte - 26 league, 33 total.
Stones - 17 league, 29 total.
Otamendi - 12 league, 21 total.
Kompany - 9 league, 14 total.
He's strictly 2nd to Laporte as LCB. He's not behind Kompany or Stones, as Pep plays them on the right

He's strictly 2nd to Laporte as LCB. He's not behind Kompany or Stones, as Pep plays them on the right

So you are arguing he is 2nd choice at the lcb position, while all the other posters are saying he is third choice centre half. Making it pretty much the same thing in the end.

Dear god.

Otamendi has played some great games for City....no doubt. But I have seen him make some really bad mistakes in big games which scares me to death.

Otamendi has played some great games for City....no doubt. But I have seen him make some really bad mistakes in big games which scares me to death.

Our best defender last season and cant recall a mistake he has made this season that has cost us a goal , so that is an unusual summary , cant think of many better central defenders in the Premier league

What an oddly timed comment to make right after he has a fantastic game against Bournemouth.

Otamendi is and has always been a fantastic CB signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.