Nicolás Otamendi - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had another solid game today didn’t have to do much but certainly worth his place in the starting 11.

Second best today, after Zinchenko, for me. He's bit hothead at times but I wonder if good defensive record we have recently has something with him playing more games.

Our best defender last season and cant recall a mistake he has made this season that has cost us a goal , so that is an unusual summary , cant think of many better central defenders in the Premier league

If you feel totally comfortable with Otamendi in crucial games then that is fine....I feel there is always a mistake in him....that is just my opinion. He can be an excellent defender for sure.

If you feel totally comfortable with Otamendi in crucial games then that is fine....I feel there is always a mistake in him....that is just my opinion. He can be an excellent defender for sure.

There is a mistake in all centre halves , gods gift to centre halves Van Duck wasnt to clever when he scythed down Sane to concede a vital penalty in the closing stages of their biggest game of the season , show me a centre half that has never made a mistake. Ottamendi is a top draw centre back and that is exactly why Real Madrid coveted him in the summer

Otamendi is a fine player and has been a great servant to this club.

Just one red card in his City career (compare with VK). He's good in the air, good on his feet, a good tackler, fearless, a goal threat, no slouch, dependable, is rarely injured. He combines well with other players. He never complains about anything, and he maintains a low media profile. He's a proper team player, and appears to be popular amongst the staff.

Really, what's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.