Nicoló Barella

At the same time I'm hearing Liverpool are making inquiries...he's won the league, multiple domestic cups, the European title with Italy and been to a CL final. All as a key man in every instance. He's one with a winner's mentality to go along with his ability and work rate. We take a chance on Chiesa and bring them in as a pair for 80 + 40 or 85 + 35 mil. Gets us 2 mid twenties world class talents. Take our time in getting Chiesa back to top form and provide Barella with a compatriot to help him acclimate to the UK. JMO
That would be a lethal pair. As soon as Chiesa gets back to his best, being paired with Barella in this Pep team, sheeesh. Thats scary!

I'd offer inter a bernardo - barella swap. Think they'd accept it, their valuations match, bernardo gets a new challenge in a luxurious city and both teams get a replacement

I'd offer inter a bernardo - barella swap. Think they'd accept it, their valuations match, bernardo gets a new challenge in a luxurious city and both teams get a replacement
Not a bad idea. If Bernardo is intent on leaving we could do much worse than Barella...

At the same time I'm hearing Liverpool are making inquiries...he's won the league, multiple domestic cups, the European title with Italy and been to a CL final. All as a key man in every instance. He's one with a winner's mentality to go along with his ability and work rate. We take a chance on Chiesa and bring them in as a pair for 80 + 40 or 85 + 35 mil. Gets us 2 mid twenties world class talents. Take our time in getting Chiesa back to top form and provide Barella with a compatriot to help him acclimate to the UK. JMO
I am not sure about Chiesa, because we already have Julian, but Barella would be so good in case Bernardo leaves. The same energy and terrier-like approach to playing it both attacking and defending. He ain't Bernardo when it comes to skills on the ball, but what I saw him playing he is better in the MF and moving forward with the ball. Allegedly, Inter would let him go for €80 mil, but not so many Italians decide to leave Italy these days. But everything I read about him, he is not keen on moving out of Italy.

I am not sure about Chiesa, because we already have Julian, but Barella would be so good in case Bernardo leaves. The same energy and terrier-like approach to playing it both attacking and defending. He ain't Bernardo when it comes to skills on the ball, but what I saw him playing he is better in the MF and moving forward with the ball. Allegedly, Inter would let him go for €80 mil, but not so many Italians decide to leave Italy these days. But everything I read about him, he is not keen on moving out of Italy.
I mentioned Chiesa if Mahrez were to go...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.