Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Sinclair's in the last year of his contract and we're stumping up 8 million. {If you include future add ons}

Johnson left for 10 million with 2 years to run on his contract. {excluding any add ons}

We gave Everton anything from 12-15 million for Rodwell. {Again if you include future add ons}

And it appears De Jong will be leaving for as little as 3 million. {he can sign for them for £0 in January - 4 months from now}

It isn't hard to see why Marwood comes in for some stick.

Understand that de Jong could sign a pre contractual agreement in January but he would still be our player until typically july when contracts run out.

cleavers said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Sinclair's in the last year of his contract and we're stumping up 8 million. {If you include future add ons}

Johnson left for 10 million with 2 years to run on his contract. {excluding any add ons}

We gave Everton anything from 12-15 million for Rodwell. {Again if you include future add ons}

And it appears De Jong will be leaving for as little as 3 million. {he can sign for them for £0 in January - 4 months from now}

It isn't hard to see why Marwood comes in for some stick.
Sauce?

HP?

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Really don't understand you at the minute. You have clearly said Kia sits in on tevez's negotiations have you not?

Yep I have.So what has that got to do with not sitting in on NDJ contract negotiations,seeing that Nige has his own Agent for that ???
I`d get to bed,have a good sleep and then come back later in the morning and try again.

Yet you say he wouldn't be allowed in de jongs negotiations as he isnt permitted to do so. He isn't tevez's agent either. Tevez also has his own agent.

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I`d fucking keep off the wackie baccy and ale mate.You need to carefully read through all the posts again to see what a cock up you`re really making of this debate.
Otherwise known as "pushed in a corner" and not knowing what to do !!
pmsl

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Yep I have.So what has that got to do with not sitting in on NDJ contract negotiations,seeing that Nige has his own Agent for that ???
I`d get to bed,have a good sleep and then come back later in the morning and try again.

Yet you say he wouldn't be allowed in de jongs negotiations as he isnt permitted to do so. He isn't tevez's agent either. Tevez also has his own agent.

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I`d fucking keep off the wackie baccy and ale mate.You need to carefully read through all the posts again to see what a cock up you`re really making of this debate.
pmsl

Good response. End of the day you don't know who was sat in with de Jong, what he was offered or whether he had any intention of staying. If you have inside knowledge lets hear it but I won't be holding my breath. You know nothing so to say someone was or wasn't influential in de jongs negotiations is pie in the sky. So rofl and lol or whatever else you want to do at that.

You have contradicted yourself but think because you know better that it is gospel.

Re: Nigel De Jong

Feed-The-Goat said:
scaled.php

:(

Eww thats a bit like seeing your old girlfriend out with a new fella.

cleavers said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Sauce?

HP?
Where's yours, for the numbers you quote ?

Read the Johnson figure on the Mailonline today in an article with an AJ interview.

The Rowell figure came courtesy of the Guardian a few weeks ago, consensus seems to be between 12-15 million.

Sinclair's fee is public knowledge.

And De Jong's is all over the internet.

Of course all should be take with a pinch of salt as we haven't access to bank statements.

Can you dispute my original implied point that we've essentially been fucked on gathering fees for players, and likewise on value for money with regards to securing the signature of players we're after?

Just scratching my head as to how everything has dragged on so long, yet we're still paying a City tax and we're still giving players away for peanuts.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

pmsl

Good response. End of the day you don't know who was sat in with de Jong, what he was offered or whether he had any intention of staying. If you have inside knowledge lets hear it but I won't be holding my breath. You know nothing so to say someone was or wasn't influential in de jongs negotiations is pie in the sky. So rofl and lol or whatever else you want to do at that.

You have contradicted yourself but think because you know better that it is gospel.

You still here.I`ve told you who sits in with Nige.Never said Nige was coming or going you thick twat.I said only Nige could make that decision as well you know.So I`d be obliged if you stopped putting words into my mouth which have not been said,just for you to try and win a thankless debate,due to your inability to read.
Ask Mummy to read you a bedtime story.This time next week you`ll be nearly ready for school.

Listen, be as angry as you want, but you can never question the amount of graft NDJ provided while he was here. He gave his all for the cause and even if he doesn't bleed blue, I can ask no more than what he gave.

You never want to see someone of his quality go and his worth in the dressing room is important as well.

As many have said he may believe he is down the pecking order assuming all are fit and in form and sees better prospects for himself at a club like AC Milan.

Notwithstanding who we may bring in on deadline day assuming we don't lose anyone else we have only 19 players that could be considered for selection now if all fit and three of them are injured at the moment and that has to be of great concern to all of us.

I can see us doing an Arsenal and playing all the youngsters in the League Cup for starters.

We must replace Nigel and hope that we stay injury free in key areas if we are to go deep in any other competitions this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.