Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am shocked at this! I am delighted with Mancini and what he has done for our club but i am honestly furious with him and whoever else was involved in letting this transfer happen!

kippaxchris said:
I really am shocked at this! I am delighted with Mancini and what he has done for our club but i am honestly furious with him and whoever else was involved in letting this transfer happen!

If they can get a better player in tomorrow then all is forgiven, is not - they have dropped a massive bollock.

kippaxchris said:

Mancini is highly unlikely to stand in any players way if he wants to leave.

We can only presume that NDJ wanted to go and the stakeholders were happy to accommodate ala AJ.

If the fee being talked about are close to the mark I am like many of us concerned at how low it is.

You would have to think however that we would not sanction this especially given that Mancini said only a week ago that NDJ was a required player unless we had a suitable hopefully a more qualified replacement already signed that the press haven't got wind of yet.

Rodwell aside it would be poor management to do so otherwise especially with only 16 fit players to choose from on Saturday assuming Barry, Richards and Kun are the only ones unavailable.

We are really thin in central midfield at present and I mean really thin.

Absolutely gutted. Mancini has gone down loads in my estimation. He doesn't seem able to try and persuade players to stay. Don't give me Tevez as that was down to the Argentine being unable to find anyone able to afford him.

lionheart said:
Absolutely gutted. Mancini has gone down loads in my estimation. He doesn't seem able to try and persuade players to stay. Don't give me Tevez as that was down to the Argentine being unable to find anyone able to afford him.

If Mancini shared your view on Nigel, then he would not be on his way to Milan. Let's have some faith in the manager.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 am --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:
We are really thin in central midfield at present and I mean really thin.

That worries me as well, and I hope it will be sorted out during the day.

lionheart said:

Or maybe Mancini isn't very keen on De Jong staying and wants a better midfielder who suits his system better? De Jong wasn't a regular last season and wasn't going to be this season. It's not as if Mancini hasn't been keen on a certain De Rossi all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.