Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nigel De Jong

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
Certainly not Kia J. and well you know it,unless you`re going round in circles trying desperatetly not to look thick.

So who did? Can you answer a simple question. I'm not asking who didn't sit in I'm asking who did sit in.

His own personal UEFA Registered Agent.Couldn`t be KJ as he`s not recognised in that capacity and I somehow think that the hierarchy at City would have told him to jog on.Don`t you ?
Mind you,you know jack shit.
Goodnight and sleep tight.

Tying yourself in circles here. He is allowed to sit in on tevez negotiations but not de jongs. In your own words. And I know jack shit. Laughable really. No wonder you need a lie down.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
So who did? Can you answer a simple question. I'm not asking who didn't sit in I'm asking who did sit in.

His own personal UEFA Registered Agent.Couldn`t be KJ as he`s not recognised in that capacity and I somehow think that the hierarchy at City would have told him to jog on.Don`t you ?
Mind you,you know jack shit.
Goodnight and sleep tight.

Tying yourself in circles here. He is allowed to sit in on tevez negotiations but not de jongs. In your own words. And I know jack shit. Laughable really. No wonder you need a lie down.

Care to cut and paste where I`ve said that ??

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
I think you should read my posts mate !!!

Do I need to remind you Kia is not tevez agent either as he is not allowed to be. But it would be a wild presumption of mine to suggest he isn't paid by tevez.

Think you also need to read my posts again ell thicko.You don`t have to be called an agent and Kia is NOT registerd as a UEFA Agent and therefore not recognised as such.
However who sits in with Tevez on contractual agreements ? Someone called who ?
I`ll send another spade over for that hole thats getting bigger by the minute for you.

Here

levets said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
scaled.php

:(

Some people would have you believe he "bleeds blue".

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football, ultimately he was just another footballer coming in and eventually passing through - no different to the likes of Adebayor or Johnson.

The closest thing we have to a real adopted blue is Vinnie.

I never forgot the stepping stone comments, he got his move to one of the traditional 'giants' of European football,

was going to remind everyone of this myself....

I always took exception to the hero worshipping of De Jong, the idea that he "bled blue" and the like. That was always complete and utter bollocks, he's just a professional player, he gives his all without any hysterics, he has no loyalties to City and never has. He's just as callous a player as any of them, he's not an idiot, this move benefits him from a career perspective (albeit regular football comes at the expense of a signifcant regression in the standard of domestic football) and a monetary perspective.

The idea that he was "one of us" really used to get under my skin. People have their favourites, but it got to the stage where De Jong could play as woefully as he did against Villarreal for example, and people would be still leap to their feet and applaud him when he won a challenge he was favourite for. Meanwhile, those same people will castigate Barry without a second thought if he so much as misplaces a single pass.

It's bollocks.

But I digress. He couldn't displace a much more competent player in Barry, and in Rodwell we have a stronger, faster player with twice the technical ability with the scope to develop further given he's just 21.

No loss, however I was hoping we'd gain this summer, but meh.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Do I need to remind you Kia is not tevez agent either as he is not allowed to be. But it would be a wild presumption of mine to suggest he isn't paid by tevez.

Think you also need to read my posts again ell thicko.You don`t have to be called an agent and Kia is NOT registerd as a UEFA Agent and therefore not recognised as such.
However who sits in with Tevez on contractual agreements ? Someone called who ?
I`ll send another spade over for that hole thats getting bigger by the minute for you.

Here

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.You really are losing the plot mate.
Look at this I responded to half an hour ago.

johnmc wrote:
oakiecokie wrote:

The poster that put the old "writeup" on Kia`s "other" players he represents was well wide of the mark,as was proven last year.
Tart it up how you like,but Nige made his decision with no help from Kia the Kunt.

Tart it up? He advised him or are you disputing that?

Oakie how can you even state that it was all De Jongs choice when you haven't asked him?

I have no doubt Milan will have spoken to him for some time and he will be getting a great signing on fee.

All assumption but no more than stating Kia wasn't privvy to the decision. Agents of any kind influence, all ways for best financial package.

You are missing the main point.Kia is not a representative nor the agent of NDJ,so irespective of what information he gave to either of them,any final decision would be made by the player.
Think you`ll find that NDJ is a businessman in his own right and unlike Carlos,aint owned.
Is that too difficult to understand ?

johnmc said:
Really don't understand you at the minute. You have clearly said Kia sits in on tevez's negotiations have you not?

Yep I have.So what has that got to do with not sitting in on NDJ contract negotiations,seeing that Nige has his own Agent for that ???
I`d get to bed,have a good sleep and then come back later in the morning and try again.

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Really don't understand you at the minute. You have clearly said Kia sits in on tevez's negotiations have you not?

Yep I have.So what has that got to do with not sitting in on NDJ contract negotiations,seeing that Nige has his own Agent for that ???
I`d get to bed,have a good sleep and then come back later in the morning and try again.

Yet you say he wouldn't be allowed in de jongs negotiations as he isnt permitted to do so. He isn't tevez's agent either. Tevez also has his own agent.

*singingtheblues* said:
Sinclair's in the last year of his contract and we're stumping up 8 million. {If you include future add ons}

Johnson left for 10 million with 2 years to run on his contract. {excluding any add ons}

We gave Everton anything from 12-15 million for Rodwell. {Again if you include future add ons}

And it appears De Jong will be leaving for as little as 3 million. {he can sign for them for £0 in January - 4 months from now}

It isn't hard to see why Marwood comes in for some stick.

Sad to see de Jong leave, but can only presume we have someone else lined up. Did a great job for us, but if he wasn't willing to sign the contract on offer (which Mancini and Khaldoon felt he was worth) then it's not a great surprise we've cashed in. If we didn't replace him tomorrow then I'd question the wisdom in not making him see out the final year of his contract.

I do think we'll miss him, as he was an important part of the squad and clearly very popular with his team mates. At least he's going abroad rather than to one of our domestic rivals. I wish him all the best at Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.