Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
This is what I posted on Page 8 :
As I thought,wild pressumptions.
Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?
He`s called Kia The Knt for a reason.

End off !! Well and truly cornered sunshine !!!

Thats thats not you suggesting he did it for free? And thats not any type of wild assumption at all?

Yeah well and truly cornered?

Only want the best for him, one of my favourite players. Don't have much time for Milan, but would love to see Nige star.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
This is what I posted on Page 8 :
As I thought,wild pressumptions.
Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?
He`s called Kia The Knt for a reason.

End off !! Well and truly cornered sunshine !!!

Thats thats not you suggesting he did it for free? And thats not any type of wild assumption at all?

Yeah well and truly cornered?

Think you need to look up the word "may" in the Collins English Dictionary.As I`ve said before you keep backtracking and I`ve proven your posts to be inacurate with twisting things around to try and win a hopeless debate you`ve got yourself in to.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 am --<br /><br />
tangaroa said:

Do they quote an actual Transfer Fee mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.