Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad tinge to see him go. Always liked him.

If we ever play AC Milan we will give Arsenal fans a lesson in how to treat former players, with big hearts, like we always do.

Richards, finds Silva, who plays it across to De Jong...
"Shoooooooooot!" :)

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
This is what I posted on Page 8 :
As I thought,wild pressumptions.
Ever thought that he may have done it for free,thinking he could help them out as their Full Time Representative had things panned out the way he hoped ?
He`s called Kia The Knt for a reason.

End off !! Well and truly cornered sunshine !!!

Thats thats not you suggesting he did it for free? And thats not any type of wild assumption at all?

Yeah well and truly cornered?

Think you need to look up the word "may" in the Collins English Dictionary.As I`ve said before you keep backtracking and I`ve proven your posts to be inacurate with twisting things around to try and win a hopeless debate you`ve got yourself in to.

Yes and I have said he may have charged for his service and as I have said numerous times neither of us know. Yet I am making wild assumptions but you are making sensible assumptions according to you. It makes no sense other than anyone who disagrees with your guesses with their own guesses are obviously wrong. Its laughable really.

Anyway Ive had enough of this now, pointless debate.

Enjoy your day.

Manchester City Defensive Midfielders -
2011/2012 Season:
Gareth Barry and Nigel De Jong

2012/2013 Season:
Gareth Barry and Jack Rodwell

-$12,000,000

*Shakes Head*

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Thats thats not you suggesting he did it for free? And thats not any type of wild assumption at all?

Yeah well and truly cornered?

Think you need to look up the word "may" in the Collins English Dictionary.As I`ve said before you keep backtracking and I`ve proven your posts to be inacurate with twisting things around to try and win a hopeless debate you`ve got yourself in to.

Yes and I have said he may have charged for his service and as I have said numerous times neither of us know. Yet I am making wild assumptions but you are making sensible assumptions according to you. It makes no sense other than anyone who disagrees with your guesses with their own guesses are obviously wrong. Its laughable really.

Anyway Ive had enough of this now, pointless debate.

Enjoy your day.

It most certainly is and I will. ;)

oakiecokie said:
tangaroa said:

Do they quote an actual Transfer Fee mate ?

No fee mentioned. Here's the cut and paste:

Nigel De Jong, much to the satisfaction of the Milan faithful, is now one of our players. Milan is now ready for the 2012/2013 season. With 61 appearances for the Dutch national side, De Jong, a member of the side that finished second to Spain in South Africa, is an established international.

MILAN- After a dramatic summer transfer window with various ups and downs, Nigel De Jong now makes some sense of the club’s transfer strategy. With the midfielder, fresh from winning the Premier League title in England and not yet 28 years old, Milan is all set to play ball and to challenge once again for the title.

An important sign for the team, the fans and all observers was the operation finally brought to a close by the club. The arrival of De Jong gives a precise profile to the team’s engine room, the lungs of the side: the midfield.

Ahead of Milan Champions League commitments as well as Serie A and Tim cup matches, Milan now look the part. Young, compact and determined are the words that best describe this squad.

With De Jong, Montolivio and Constant in the middle, Pazzini, Bojan, and Niang up front as well as Acerbi and Zapata at the back, not forgetting Gabriel between the posts, the Rossoneri look to have done their transfer business well over the summer.

Nigel De Jong was born on 30 November 1984 and played against Milan twice with Ajax in the Champions League of 2002/2003 as well as during the 2003/2004 campaign as one of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s team mates. Nigel went on to play for Hamburg and Manchester City and so far has 6 titles to his name; three from Ajax and as many from Manchester City: 1 Dutch League title, 1 Cup win and 1 Dutch Super cup as well as 1 Premier League title, 1 FA Cup and the Community Shield with the reigning English champions. He arrives in Milan with a league winner’s medal after making 21 appearances for City in the last campaign. In total, he has 344 appearances in his career to date with 21 goals.

Cant believe weve let nigel de jong go! with Barry still injured this could prove to be a very big mistake. Nigel was a seasoned pro and suited our game but with mancinis new system (that doesnt seem to be working)maybe he had no part to play. Im disgusted to see him leave!

tangaroa said:
oakiecokie said:
tangaroa said:

Do they quote an actual Transfer Fee mate ?

No fee mentioned. Here's the cut and paste:

Nigel De Jong, much to the satisfaction of the Milan faithful, is now one of our players. Milan is now ready for the 2012/2013 season. With 61 appearances for the Dutch national side, De Jong, a member of the side that finished second to Spain in South Africa, is an established international.

MILAN- After a dramatic summer transfer window with various ups and downs, Nigel De Jong now makes some sense of the club’s transfer strategy. With the midfielder, fresh from winning the Premier League title in England and not yet 28 years old, Milan is all set to play ball and to challenge once again for the title.

An important sign for the team, the fans and all observers was the operation finally brought to a close by the club. The arrival of De Jong gives a precise profile to the team’s engine room, the lungs of the side: the midfield.

Ahead of Milan Champions League commitments as well as Serie A and Tim cup matches, Milan now look the part. Young, compact and determined are the words that best describe this squad.

With De Jong, Montolivio and Constant in the middle, Pazzini, Bojan, and Niang up front as well as Acerbi and Zapata at the back, not forgetting Gabriel between the posts, the Rossoneri look to have done their transfer business well over the summer.

Nigel De Jong was born on 30 November 1984 and played against Milan twice with Ajax in the Champions League of 2002/2003 as well as during the 2003/2004 campaign as one of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s team mates. Nigel went on to play for Hamburg and Manchester City and so far has 6 titles to his name; three from Ajax and as many from Manchester City: 1 Dutch League title, 1 Cup win and 1 Dutch Super cup as well as 1 Premier League title, 1 FA Cup and the Community Shield with the reigning English champions. He arrives in Milan with a league winner’s medal after making 21 appearances for City in the last campaign. In total, he has 344 appearances in his career to date with 21 goals.

Cheers much appreciated.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 am --<br /><br />
dex2010 said:
Cant believe weve let nigel de jong go! with Barry still injured this could prove to be a very big mistake. Nigel was a seasoned pro and suited our game but with mancinis new system (that doesnt seem to be working)maybe he had no part to play. Im disgusted to see him leave!

Barry has played a part in a match,so he`s hopefully on the road to recovery.

Thank you for both the crunching tackle against what seemed like the entire Chelsea midfield two seasons ago but mainly thank you for the simple pass to Sergio instead of lumping it into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.