Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel de Jong@NDJ_OfficialThanks 2 @MCFC for giving me the opportunity 2 be part of their history 4 years ago. All the best 2 my former teammates and all the people

Left the club a better place then when he found it. All you can ask of a player. Best of luck

Terrible news, I loved the guy, he will be missed.

so, AJ out Sinclair in? (not an improvement)

De jong out (Maicon/Garcia in) not an improvement.

feels like we throw everything we build away

Lancet Fluke said:
city chief is back said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I'm not convinced that we didn't want him at all. That is just your opinion. We had offered him a new contract hadn't we? Basically we sell low and buy high time and time again. Bottom line, if Swansea can get over 6 million for Scott Sinclair with the same contract situation then I think we can safely say that selling NDJ for 3.5 is a steal for Milan. How hard is that to understand?

Not concerned with the amount we get for him tbh
NDG helped secure the prem for us 3.5 is a fair price for him for the OUTSTANDING service he has provided to us from the day he came so calm down mate we gained alot more than the transfer fee suggests.
GOOD LUCK NIGEL AND GODBLESS :)

You're not at all concerned by how much we get when we sell a high class, experienced international at the peak of his career to one of the biggest clubs in Europe? Fair enough. Why does everyone assume that anytime anyone questions any piece of business done by the club that they are not calm or they are a rag or they are a spoilt child or they are flapping etc? I'm perfectly calm, I'm just not a happy clapper who thinks absolutely everything the club does has to be wanktastically amazing by definition.

not saying your a rag mate just sayin we have gained alot from NDG and while your right (well kinda) ;) imho the value is due to the service he provided for us and i will allways support this type of conduct from our club.

city chief is back said:
Lancet Fluke said:
city chief is back said:
Not concerned with the amount we get for him tbh
NDG helped secure the prem for us 3.5 is a fair price for him for the OUTSTANDING service he has provided to us from the day he came so calm down mate we gained alot more than the transfer fee suggests.
GOOD LUCK NIGEL AND GODBLESS :)

You're not at all concerned by how much we get when we sell a high class, experienced international at the peak of his career to one of the biggest clubs in Europe? Fair enough. Why does everyone assume that anytime anyone questions any piece of business done by the club that they are not calm or they are a rag or they are a spoilt child or they are flapping etc? I'm perfectly calm, I'm just not a happy clapper who thinks absolutely everything the club does has to be wanktastically amazing by definition.

not saying your a rag mate just sayin we have gained alot from NDG and while your right (well kinda) ;) imho the value is due to the service he provided for us and i will allways support this type of conduct from our club.

I know you didn't say I was a rag, but you did tell me to calm down. I'm perfectly calm just disappointed to lose a very good player for fuck all when it seems other clubs still get decent fees for players when they are in the last year of their contract. I do agree with all you said about NDJ though. He has been a class act for us imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.