Nigel de Jong

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0</a>

I cant make my mind up about Nige, sometimes he looks class but TBH quite often he looks 1 dimension (i.e tackling) and isn't great at that at times

Gotta say I thought he was average at best yesterday and frustrated the shit out of me for most of the game

Oveall the Jury is still out for me!

He deliverd two defense splitting passes in the first half yesterday, one to Bellamy, the other i think to Tevez.

He can pass forward, he can break up play and he most deffinately intimidates the opponents. I can understand why peple see him as one dimensional, but i think he's the spine of our team, and a key player for us.

Fanzone Danny said:
I cant make my mind up about Nige, sometimes he looks class but TBH quite often he looks 1 dimension (i.e tackling) and isn't great at that at times

Gotta say I thought he was average at best yesterday and frustrated the shit out of me for most of the game

Oveall the Jury is still out for me!

Exactly the same.

De Jong is very good destroyer...but compare him to the top teams destroyers he's only better than Mikeal. Equal with Palacios. Not better than Mach, Song or Fletcher.......and I didnt even notice him yesterday

kiiiki said:
De Jong is very good destroyer...but compare him to the top teams destroyers he's only better than Mikeal. Equal with Palacios. Not better than Mach, Song or Fletcher.......and I didnt even notice him yesterday

He's a differnet league to Mascherano, i prefer him to Song, Palacios is worse than all of them and Fletcher isn't really a defensive midfielder... he's a twat. ;)

kiiiki said:
These players aren't exactly 'destroyers' though are they? With the possible exception of Mascherano.

Lucas North said:
Yeah ,great .

l can get a young, keen, athletic, motivated lad in from semi-pro/non-league football who will scurry about in his own half to better effect than stumpy and also offer at least something going forward .

One of the funniest posts I've ever read.

GStar said:
kiiiki said:

He's a differnet league to Mascherano, i prefer him to Song, Palacios is worse than all of them and Fletcher isn't really a defensive midfielder... he's a twat. ;)

He's in the same league as Mach and is very similar. Song is much better on the ball. Palacios also has more to his game, even though he's not on great form.

Spindash said:
Lucas North said:
Yeah ,great .

l can get a young, keen, athletic, motivated lad in from semi-pro/non-league football who will scurry about in his own half to better effect than stumpy and also offer at least something going forward .

One of the funniest posts I've ever read.

Cant of read many then??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.