Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
I love Nigel de Jong. There I said it.

I like Nige as a person. But he has a number of deficiencies in his game. The biggest of which is his defensive aerial ability. He struggles to defend effectively when the ball in in the air. All the times Ive seem him since last year he has struggled. A prime example would be the Rooney goal in the fa cup 3rd round. He is best suited for italian football and I think we should just let him leave and get Garcia or De Rossi. Both are great upgrades.

pauljv92 said:
MCFC BOB said:

I like Nige as a person. But he has a number of deficiencies in his game. The biggest of which is his defensive aerial ability. He struggles to defend effectively when the ball in in the air. All the times Ive seem him since last year he has struggled. A prime example would be the Rooney goal in the fa cup 3rd round. He is best suited for italian football and I think we should just let him leave and get Garcia or De Rossi. Both are great upgrades.

Garcia wouldn't be an upgrade in my opinion. De Rossi would be like getting a new Yaya!

go get fucking de rossi pls, none of these young midfielders who could be good for us but maybe fuck us in the CL or some shit

besides de rossi looks good in blue already, just back the bank truck up at stadio olimpico pls

sam-caddick said:
pauljv92 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Garcia wouldn't be an upgrade in my opinion. De Rossi would be like getting a new Yaya!

Did you just choose to ignore entirely, what I said in my post? Garcia dominates Nige in the air and I think he is more of a brute who can make his presence be known. De Jong is just a fucking good tackler.

pauljv92 said:
sam-caddick said:
pauljv92 said:

Did you just choose to ignore entirely, what I said in my post? Garcia dominates Nige in the air and I think he is more of a brute who can make his presence be known. De Jong is just a fucking good tackler.

these types of players worth their weight in gold- you,ve obviously never played the game.....

pauljv92 said:
sam-caddick said:
pauljv92 said:

And a very good possession player, and is underrated in his forward thinking part of that possession play.

Fucking detest Milan - they sell there players for a premium then scab around trying to get players on the cheap or on loan. Apparently they have only offered €4 for DeJong, they are true piss artists.

Why is Walcott worth 15m and Sinclair 8m with one year left on their contract and DeJong is worth 2.5m - were seen as a fucking soft touch.

Sky Bet have stopped taking bets on him moving to Milan now with the deal "all but done" Hope we have a De Rossi shaped replacement already on the go.

lmjones1uk said:
Fucking detest Milan - they sell there players for a premium then scab around trying to get players on the cheap or on loan. Apparently they have only offered €4 for DeJong, they are true piss artists.

Why is Walcott worth 15m and Sinclair 8m with one year left on their contract and DeJong is worth 2.5m - were seen as a fucking soft touch.

some of it is to do with the high wages our players are on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.